Sign in to follow this  
TheMasterChief

Black Ops

:laugh: What else would it be, the Wasoo? :tongue:

:tongue:

Well, the Dragonuv's not bad. I got a 7 killstreak with it in Array, once. And my usual killstreaks are 5 or less.

Well, the Dragonuv's not bad. I got a 7 killstreak with it in Array, once. And my usual killstreaks are 5 or less.

Yup, array+sniping=Good things. It's pretty much the only really good snipers map...

ha, noob :laugh:

kidding. Or am I? Guys, seriously we really need to play together, why is their not a thread for xbox live? theres one for PSN!

I absolutely love this game. My favorite part is the multiplayer. I had the Wii version, but I thought it was obsolete compared to its HD brethren. Then I bought the Xbox 360. I was quite the legend on the small community of the Wii :tongue: .

Ah! Black Ops. The game I love to hate!

Seriously though, whenever I play I get killed by the exact same classes! Ghost, Second Chance, FAMAS and AK47-U.

All those guns should be nerfed! :angry: / rant

Knifing is the best thing on here. I've got a few great tomahawk kills. I would quickscope if the physics of the game let me. Have any of you had it when your scope is on someone's face and it doesn't hit? :hmpf: Not helpful if you're making a montage (which I am).

:hmpf_bad:

Ah! Black Ops. The game I love to hate!

Seriously though, whenever I play I get killed by the exact same classes! Ghost, Second Chance, FAMAS and AK47-U.

All those guns should be nerfed! :angry: / rant

Knifing is the best thing on here. I've got a few great tomahawk kills. I would quickscope if the physics of the game let me. Have any of you had it when your scope is on someone's face and it doesn't hit? :hmpf: Not helpful if you're making a montage (which I am).

:hmpf_bad:

Again...this topic isn't about ranting. :wink:

Quickscoping, a lot of people hated in in MW2. Everyone would snipe. But now they've fixed it, I think.

But I do look forward to your montage.

Meh, I do NOT miss quickscoping, even though I am guilty to have conpleting prestige 1 using the Intervention only! :laugh: This game is the best hands down in my books. Fair, balanced, an even better, the raging MW2 community seems to have been broken up. :thumbup:

Oh, by the way, First Strike. How good is it?

Oh, by the way, First Strike. How good is it?

3 of the maps are in my top 5 favorites, so pretty damn good. :thumbup: Quite a bi more interactivity. The Kowloon ziplines are nice, Discovery is beautiful, with a destructable bridge, Stadium is more or less a larger Nuketown with a few safe positions, Berlin Wall is for the long range sniperish types. Get eeet. :thumbup:

Oh, and my friend came over the other day, and we spent the whole time playing zombies on Ascension. That's nice too.

The MP5K is quickly becoming my favourite gun in the game, despite being the first. I just went 28-10 with it on a TDM with my friend vs. 8 others (all over lvl 40), and we won, despite being 2 vs. 8 :laugh:

Before anyone says anything, I was playing as a guest, so it was the only decent gun I could choose :tongue:

Edited by prateek

I'm prestige level 2 right now, I barely ever get to play anymore.

Look for me, I might be on from time to time.

Big Cam = "Xerocam" on xbox live of course.

Damn, I've become addicted to zombies. Anyone else have this problem? I'd hope not, so far it seems incurable. :laugh:

Anyone got the Ascension map pack yet? If so, what it this 'surprise' that is supposedly on the Zoo map?

Damn, I've become addicted to zombies. Anyone else have this problem? I'd hope not, so far it seems incurable. :laugh:

Sounds like grounds for quarantining you! :tongue:

Anyone got the Ascension map pack yet? If so, what it this 'surprise' that is supposedly on the Zoo map?

I think you mean the First Strike map pack, it comes with Ascension. And I don't know about a zoo, but there's space monkeys that explode. :tongue:

OH! I looked it up, I know what you're talking about. I have no idea. But...

Call of Duty Black Ops: Escalation Map Pack comes out May 5!!!!

I'm physced now. 5 new multiplayer maps, Zoo, Hotel, Convoy, Stockpile, and zombie map Survive. That's only a little over 2 weeks away! I am PUMPED for this. :cry_happy:

There are elevators, garage doors, but nothing to do with a zoo so far...

[media]

There are elevators, garage doors, but nothing to do with a zoo so far...

Actually there is, they mention the Zoo level in this very video. :wacko:

Looks to be epic, I can't wait.

Actually there is, they mention the Zoo level in this very video. :wacko:

Yeah, but I meant no special features in the zoo map, unless I missed something.

Hotel has Elevators and Stockpile has Garage Doors.

Edited by prateek

Yeah, but I meant no special features in the zoo map, unless I missed something.

Hotel has Elevators and Stockpile has Garage Doors.

Oh, I see. My bad.

Of them all the Zoo looks like one of the best IMO. I'm a run around shooter though, so that's my style.

I think you mean the First Strike map pack, it comes with Ascension. And I don't know about a zoo, but there's space monkeys that explode. :tongue:

I meant Escalation. Sorry, I could've sworn it had been released. :blush:

Would be great if there were independent animals like Lions to route out the campers! :laugh:

The maps all look really good! I'm anxious to play them all. But still a large taboo on the zombies map...

The maps all look really good! I'm anxious to play them all. But still a large taboo on the zombies map...

Meh, so was Ascension. :laugh:

i bought it day 1 release. it was ok. single player was fun but multiplayer was meh, not enough team work in ctf or any team based modes. i traded it in for battlefield bad company 2 which is imo is a better game. btw if you enjoy black ops check out crysis 2 :classic: as it pretty similar to black ops.

Black Ops is a pretty great game! Though I have to say that the graphics and knifing (along with some other things) should be improved in the next COD game. But the escalation map pack looks pretty good: I think I'll get it. The trailer for the zombie map is up now.

I don't have to rant when I get the oppertunity to get gameplays like this :tongue: :

Spot the other Eurobrickers! :grin:

New Zombies Trailer, I have mixed feelings about this one...