Sign in to follow this  
Fives

The Fortress Battle

indexed.gif

Hello everyone!

Recently I built a rather big (well, big to me) fortress, and I decided it was worthy of being posted on here.

Here it is:

img_2499.jpg

img_2502.jpg

img_2486.jpg

img_2488.jpg

img_2489.jpg

img_2490.jpg

img_2491.jpg

img_2492.jpg

img_2498.jpg

img_2484.jpg

img_2485.jpg

img_2497.jpg

img_2503.jpg

img_2493.jpg

img_2494.jpg

img_2495.jpg

img_2487.jpg

img_2496.jpg

Comments are greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice MOC Fives. What an epic battle. I like how you used different minis to add variety to your armies.

Wonderful!

The centaur is cool :) How did you make him?

The centaur was made from the centaur piece from Brickforge. I only have the one, but I love it. The rest of the body is just normal LEGO knight parts (with the exception of the helmet, which is the Brickforge Viking helmet.

Love this Build

I am really envious of your collection :grin: , The wolfpack with the cool face and hair is one of my favorite characters, ohh and the peasents squad.

I also like that the castle keep and the castle wall is seperate, its a good idea and make the set feel more epic. :oh3:

Just one thing, Dragon Knights as Bad Guys, you and I sir have different opinions on their true Valor :laugh:

Great and interesting build.

Edited by SirSven7

Love this Build

I am really envious of your collection :grin: , The wolfpack with the cool face and hair is one of my favorite characters, ohh and the peasents squad.

I also like that the castle keep and the castle wall is seperate, its a good idea and make the set feel more epic. :oh3:

Just one thing, Dragon Knights as Bad Guys, you and I sir have different opinions on their true Valor :laugh:

Great and interesting build.

Thanks. I consider the Dragon Knights to not really 'evil', but more of a corrupt sub-group of the Lion Knights. I imagine that the Dragon Wizard has them all under a spell, like Sauron and the Haradrim and Southrons in Lord of the Rings. :laugh: As for the design and set up, I oringinally had no intention of building the keep with the King's table in it, but as I went building, I just came up with it!

Well thats ok then as long as they are nice guys under control of an evil person, maybe just tell the figures defending the wall to knock out any attacking dragon knight. :laugh:

The kings hall is really cool, im just wondering who that figure in brown is infront of the king????

Maybe a new knight,

or an assasin

Also, next to your wolfpack cool guy there is a dim looking peasent in green (it's in your eight pic I think if my discription is too vague), what set does he come with as I have never seen him before, and any opertunity to build my peasent army would be welcome :thumbup:

Now that's a battle scene 'Fives'.....I wonder in the future will Timeteam dig up the remains of the fort ? :wink:

Do I spy Dobby.....I didn't know he was that old ? :wink:

Excellent collection of modern and classic castle figures.....Brick On 'Fives' ! :grin:

Well thats ok then as long as they are nice guys under control of an evil person, maybe just tell the figures defending the wall to knock out any attacking dragon knight. :laugh:

The kings hall is really cool, im just wondering who that figure in brown is infront of the king????

Maybe a new knight,

or an assasin

Also, next to your wolfpack cool guy there is a dim looking peasent in green (it's in your eight pic I think if my discription is too vague), what set does he come with as I have never seen him before, and any opertunity to build my peasent army would be welcome :thumbup:

The figure in brown in front of the King is a custom Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. I copied the design from some other guy I saw use it many years ago. I can't find it on the internet any more.

As for the green peasant (I call him the drunk one) my friend just gave me him. He doesn't remember the set it came from unfortunately.

Cool battle. It vaguely reminds me of Helm's Deep (although that might be just because Gollum in your avatar syced me up for LOTR).

I wish I had a collection of orcs and castle soldiers like you do :cry_sad:

Cool battle. It vaguely reminds me of Helm's Deep (although that might be just because Gollum in your avatar syced me up for LOTR).

I wish I had a collection of orcs and castle soldiers like you do :cry_sad:

Ya, this battle had a major influence from Helm's Deep

I like your fortress and the battle very much! I can see you have used lots of time doing this creation. I can see as well that all things you have used aren't Lego :classic: Good job :thumbup: