Sign in to follow this  
ferret

LDD MOC - Balloons at the Park

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here, re-discovering my love of Lego via Lego Digital Designer. I wanted to create a balloon salesman, but making anything approaching a balloon shape on a small scale in LDD was pretty hard due to the limited bricks. Anyway, it evolved into a larger park scene with a river and a family to give the balloon salesman some sort of context, although it got a little crowded... I think in the end the best that came out of it was the irregular wall of green at the back!

post-15606-129683047538.jpg

Hi, nice little set, it would be great with more, like a modular kind of thing. I've always thought about balloons and settled on that there aren't any bricks that would make great balloons, the only way would be if TLG or one of the custom shops makes a balloon mold. TBH I can't see doing it unless they do a balloon salesman, the bunch of balloons would probably be all one piece and different coloured.

Nice! I like all the different shades of green. Lets hope lego makes a balloon piece...

Not piece of LDD work 'ferret', a suggestion for balloons, a pair of 2x2 dome bricks with an axle hole in the middle linked by a 2l tech axle.....you might just have yourself a balloon that looks a little like a real balloon !

Keep on LDDing 'ferret' ! :grin: