Mister Phes

WORK IN PROGRESS: Imperial Armada Presidio

That is a piece of art...I love that MOC...I have always missed Imperial Armada sets...they were only two sets...one is very little and i don't like the Armada flagship...LEGO should create a set like you MOC phes...

About the pirate boat...The captain with the Dragon Knight's head, lue clothes is cool.

Why is it a shame? This MOC wasn't robust enough to be a military building hence why it was evolved. All that means is its opening up potential for another Imperial Armada MOC in the future.

Why is it a shame? This MOC wasn't robust enough to be a military building hence why it was evolved. All that means is its opening up potential for another Imperial Armada MOC in the future.

You're right...but is nice anyway...is a set like lagoon look-up or imperial outpost

I was trying to build this MOC to a size somewhere between Lagoon Lockup and Imperial Outpost. It was intended to be the Imperial Armada equivelant to these sets, but like I mentioned - it wasn't robust enough hence why I evolved it into Governor Broadside's Mansion