Sign in to follow this  
Giovanne

Blacktron Renegade

Hi, guys!

There's another MOC of me, a Blacktron-based MOC :classic:

Blacktron Renegade

A larger and more powerfull version of the 1987 set 6954, it is Blacktron mais cargo-starfighter at the same level of the LSA's L45 Starfleet Voyager, it has the same playability of the original, but don't is modular like the original one :oh:

lddscreenshot8.png

lddscreenshot6.png

lddscreenshot7.png

More photos will be added soon :wink:

Any sogestions welcome :thumbup:

I like it,i loved Blacktron the first time round so its nice seeing things like this. I would be even more impressed to see it in real bricks, is this something you'll do or will you stick to LDD?

I like it,i loved Blacktron the first time round so its nice seeing things like this. I would be even more impressed to see it in real bricks, is this something you'll do or will you stick to LDD?

Thanks for the comment :thumbup:

Sorry but it will be exclusively for LDD, because the country where i resides -Brazil- don't has Pick a Brick, LEGO Stores, Rare sets and the worst of all: Extreme High Prices for LEGO :thumbdown::hmpf_bad:

Thats a shame for you,how about Bricklink? Atleast you have the LDD to build with, even if its not brickbuilt it still very impressive.

Thats a shame for you,how about Bricklink? Atleast you have the LDD to build with, even if its not brickbuilt it still very impressive.

Yeah, sometimes brazilians use the Bricklink as a alternative :classic:

Another impressive LDD creation Giovanne! This really looks like a worthy adversary to your Starvoyager ship. Great work once again! default_thumbup.gif

Though just a friendly reminder, pls. kindly resize you pics to 800x600 pixels since that is EB's maximum limit. Thanks.

Another impressive LDD creation Giovanne! This really looks like a worthy adversary to your Starvoyager ship. Great work once again! default_thumbup.gif

Though just a friendly reminder, pls. kindly resize you pics to 800x600 pixels since that is EB's maximum limit. Thanks.

Thanks for the comment :thumbup:

I will resize, this was because the other forum that i'm member (LUG Brasil), the photos are automatically resized :classic:

Very nice work! I am really liking your LDD creations :sweet: