35 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Thanks for the review!

I think this is an improvement from the old set, but the new female head print is not beutiful :sceptic:

I told myself I would jump off a cliff if I didn't get the next lego set with a laptop. Ah well, it's almost as if the lego is trying to diappoint me with this set. I kind of had a warped and glorified image of this set when I saw the prelims, kind of like how I thought the Winter Bakery had a blonde elsa hair. I originally thought that it had dark brown agent trace hair andthis female face, but it is disappoiting that it has that "beauty spot" face, which I personally think doesn't look good. Also, I pray to god I don't start a racism firefight and derail this well-done review, but the large amount of redhead hairpieces is disappointing because I simply don't have much use for them. This set also has a lot of the "mechanic" torsos and emergency minfigs, which I definitely don't need more of. Some civilian torsos like the green sweater and white hoodie would be better.

But enough complaining, this set has many excellent parts, such as that green bike, the "shedload" of rare food pieces (although it's sad to see the croissant didn't get in), blonde ponytails, and the sheer amount of uncommon pieces in this set. This set has many disappointments, but I guess your review convinced me that I should still buy it. Keep on reviewing!

Awesome and thorough review. Thank you for the great pics too.

I'm reading about this post now because I just bought the Community City Minifigure set from Amazon.com for $48.00 USD. There probably are not very many of them left because they do not sell them on the Lego online shop any more, so I think these are the last ones available. I'm surprised that it was not more expensive than $48. I am very excited about it. I should be getting in the mail this week!

Awesome and thorough review. Thank you for the great pics too.

I'm reading about this post now because I just bought the Community City Minifigure set from Amazon.com for $48.00 USD. There probably are not very many of them left because they do not sell them on the Lego online shop any more, so I think these are the last ones available. I'm surprised that it was not more expensive than $48. I am very excited about it. I should be getting in the mail this week!

I saw this at either Legoland Florida or the Downtown Disney Lego Store back in March, and the only reason I remember that is because it was the first time in a long while that I remember seeing these anywhere.