Sign in to follow this  
Sisco

St. Louis Apocalypse

Forward

I don't post much in this forum, as I am not a customizer at all. But, with the arrival of my First Brickarms Order Ever, I have an opportunity to show off my Brickarms in the form of these purist figures. Please, enjoy.

Eric

5247096997_4ba22d7124.jpg

This one is Eric, the old geezer, with a steady trigger finger.

He is armed with an M21 Sniper Rifle.

Albert

5247097071_b9ac49ef7b.jpg

This is Albert. Albert likes his shotgun. He also likes his Baseball bat. Albert used to play Baseball, before all Hell broke loose...

Albert is armed with a Combat Shotgun and a Baseball Bat.

Tyler

5247097031_dec547a277.jpg

This one is Tyler. His favorite saying is 'BOOM! HEADSHOT'.

He is armed with an HCSR and a glaive.

Unknown

5247699406_30f5c5d0b0.jpg

This is... We don't really know. He just showed up one day, sporting a sawed-off shotgun. He's never spoken, only blown heads off. That was enough for the rest of the group.

He is armed with a Sawed-Off shotgun and a seemingly antique spear.

Nick

5247699444_69de3bc367.jpg

This is Nick. The leader of the group, Nick is the one who pulled Albert, Tyler, and Eric out of the Ruble once known as St. Louis.

Nick is armed with a Apoc SMG and a Katana.

A story may be coming Monday, as we are supposed to be getting Snow Sunday night.

Edited by cralegoboy

Nice! These are great! A good way of using pure lego pieces and brickarms together is just by making random people like this. :laugh:

I think they are really good for your first customization attempt! You should do some more, it's fun!

Cya 'round.

~~Lloyd

Nice! Been thinking along similar lines (been playing Fallout:New Vegas lately). Brickarms weapons look good--thanks for sharing.

I really like these purist customs you've made cralegoboy, I think you chose the right mix of minifig parts to depict each character together with their brand-new Brickarms weapons. A really good job I must say! default_thumbup.gif

Forward

A story may be coming Monday, as we are supposed to be getting Snow Sunday night.

Awesome figs. We got 6 inches Sunday night and classes were cancelled it was wonderful.

Edited by Cpt. Dan