286dad

Basketball decal template

My son plays varsity high school basketball and also is a Lego man. We would like to make the team in Lego and was wondering if anyone had a basketball uniform template or could tell us how to make one? We would like to make both the top jersey as well as the shorts and shoes. Any help would be great. Thanks 286dad

At one time I was actually going to make a set of Basketball decals! SO, if you could PM me pictures and stuff, I would be able to design them! BTW, I think this should actually go in the decal request thread. :wink:

At one time I was actually going to make a set of Basketball decals! SO, if you could PM me pictures and stuff, I would be able to design them! BTW, I think this should actually go in the decal request thread. :wink:

Being a request for a template, more than an actual decal, and being of possible interest for more people, I think this topic can have its own thread :wink:

I'll grant 286dad PM access so you can discuss more freely. Nevertheless, please post the template here once ready :classic: