Sign in to follow this  
Edmond Dantes

Granny minifig wanted

I'm attempting to create a custom minifig (it doesn't have to be custom, but I'm not aware of one like I'm searching for). I want to make a present for my grandma for Christmas and the only thing I'm missing is a representation of her! I need an older minifig face, with glasses and white or gray hair - the rest really doesn't matter (normal clothing). I can't find the hair (in particular) and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!

I'm attempting to create a custom minifig (it doesn't have to be custom, but I'm not aware of one like I'm searching for). I want to make a present for my grandma for Christmas and the only thing I'm missing is a representation of her! I need an older minifig face, with glasses and white or gray hair - the rest really doesn't matter (normal clothing). I can't find the hair (in particular) and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!

Well, there are gray ponytails, anakin hair (I think), so I'm not sure what you're problem is with that - I think you need to be a little more descriptive for anyone to help you very much :wink:

Well, there are gray ponytails, anakin hair (I think), so I'm not sure what you're problem is with that - I think you need to be a little more descriptive for anyone to help you very much :wink:

Well, not a pony tail or men's hair. lol. Anything else would work really. Perhaps I'll just get a hat - that might be the easiest.

Sign in to follow this