Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

Arealight Customs

I bought some of the great Arealight products, and will share them along with some of their other parts.

Please enjoy.

Heres the whole lot of them.

dsc01187.jpg

Aayla Secura starting off my customs.

dsc01208.jpg

212th Airborne trooper.

dsc01211.jpg

Commander Bly. For Cody and Bly I used the tutorial on Arealights Flicker.

dsc01214.jpg

aren_1.png

Commander Cody

dsc01223.jpg

Now for the not painted ones.

dsc01227.jpg

dsc01229.jpg

dsc01232.jpg

dsc01241.jpg

Forgot to add pictures of my favorite helmet the AT-RT helmet and will add soon.

Thanks for looking. These are some great customs which I greatly recommend.

Please C&C.

Edited by darth yogi

Very nice customs! I like the Airborne Trooper and Bly, but that new hairpiece looks ridiculous IMO.

Nicely done darth yogi, I see you've gotten yourself those nice Arealight custom clone helmets too eh? :wink: I like what you did there, especially on the custom prints on the helmets. But I see some of the details are a bit incomplete, like the missing 91st logo in Neyo's helmet, orange double stripes in the airbornes' torso, etc. And how come you got Aayla's unprinted head? I believe the printed one is the same price so it might have saved you some customization effort.

Nicely done darth yogi, I see you've gotten yourself those nice Arealight custom clone helmets too eh? :wink: I like what you did there, especially on the custom prints on the helmets. But I see some of the details are a bit incomplete, like the missing 91st logo in Neyo's helmet, orange double stripes in the airbornes' torso, etc. And how come you got Aayla's unprinted head? I believe the printed one is the same price so it might have saved you some customization effort.

Thank you, The Neyo and airborne have not been customized yet because, as I believe you said you said in your review you can not customize if you don't have the drive and I had already done a lot of customizing this week so I shared what I have done so far, with more to come. Aalya's head is actually $2.50 more and I am on a tight budget.

Prateek, I personally don't like that hair either just wanted to share what it looks like, I got it as one of my freebies.

Thank you, The Neyo and airborne have not been customized yet because, as I believe you said you said in your review you can not customize if you don't have the drive and I had already done a lot of customizing this week so I shared what I have done so far, with more to come. Aalya's head is actually $2.50 more and I am on a tight budget.

Ah ok, I understand you completely on the "lacking the drive" part. Sometimes one has to take a break and find another time to recuperate his creative energy. :classic:

Prateek, I personally don't like that hair either just wanted to share what it looks like, I got it as one of my freebies.

I see. Well, at least you got it free! :sweet: