Zeya

Missing pieces in 10216 Winter Village Bakery

I just got done putting together my 10216 Winter Village Bakery, which I purchased at a local Lego store. But there is a mistake in the parts I got. It just affected the round 1x1 pieces. I didn't get enough trans-red, and didn't get any black ones. I seem to have gotten gray ones and opaque red ones in their place. It's not a huge deal, but it does look a little off. Does anyone have experience with contacting Lego to get missing parts?

Thanks. Wow, they have a nice web form. This type of thing must happen all the time.

For sure. It happened to me at least twice. Both times, I got my parts within a month.

For sure. It happened to me at least twice. Both times, I got my parts within a month.

I was tempted to act like I was missing some other pieces, like the horse or owl. But I resisted the temptation. :)

I was tempted to act like I was missing some other pieces, like the horse or owl. But I resisted the temptation. :)

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

YOU COULD GET SUED 1 ZILLION DOLLARS FOR THAT!

Edited by The Soup Nazi

Did you get an email or anything, or did the items just randomly turn up one day?

I've gotten a few sets with missing parts over the years

Before finding out that lego offered a replacement parts service the set always went back to the store.

Their customer service is great, let em know what part/s you are missing and they show up roughly 2 weeks later.

Did you get an email or anything, or did the items just randomly turn up one day?

It just shows up at your door.

It just shows up at your door.

Well I filled out the web form for the missing parts. They sent me a confirmation email a few hours later basically saying to watch the mailbox.

Well I filled out the web form for the missing parts. They sent me a confirmation email a few hours later basically saying to watch the mailbox.

Maybe they changed it to notify you. Nice to see them do that :classic:

A few days after I posted on here I had two sets missing some pieces, got on to Lego straight away, but sadly, still no replacements :(