Sign in to follow this  
Deinonychus

Tahrizan - Toa Of Fire

Nothing shockingly innovative here really, just a Toa I cooked up today while watching Hockey...

From the age before Makuta rose to evil and when Toa were many, Tahrizan was part of a special Heavy Assault Toa Squad, dispatched as a last resort when other Toa forces were outmatched or overwhelmed.

t1.jpg

He looks pretty standard, but behind that chest plate the torso is cobbled together from smaller technic pieces and not a single piece as is the case with most Toa figures.

t2.jpg

He's built a little thicker then the average Toa and, as you can see, is decked out in a little more "gear"

t3.jpg

His primary weapon is his melee staff and in a pinch he's pretty handy with those claws.

t4.jpg

His most powerful weapon is the over-the-shoulder plasma blaster. It flips into place from the back and can rest over either shoulder.

t5.jpg

Tahrizan is built for combat, and stands ready to defend the innocent from the forces of darkness.

He was last seen shortly after the rise of Makuta, facing off against a trio of rogue Exo-Toa in an arctic region. Rumors say he and his adversaries were buried in an avalanche during the battle, no evidence has ever been recovered from the site.

Deino.jpg

I hate to say it, but I can't really tell... anything about this MoC from the dark pictures. Is ther any chance of better ones.