Sign in to follow this  
Blackknight112

Better weapons then brickarms

I receantly find the site www. Tinytactical.com it has better weapons then brickarms, check it out

How can you possibly know they are better than Brickarms? :laugh:

How can you possibly know they are better than Brickarms? :laugh:

Personal opinion? I like that they have the same charm as Brickarms but are more customizable. On the flip side, they appear to be more expensive.

How do you know they're better than brick arms? Do you have weapons from both? I think the variety of scopes is cool, and different from brick arms. I think they're both on the same level.

Well they are made of resin, the brickarms accessories are made of ABS if I'm not mistaken.

The ABS lasts longer, is sturdier and hey, it is the same material Lego is made of.

Though the tinytactical weapons seem really detailed, I like the Lego feel the stuff from Brickarms has.

I'd have to order some to make a really good comparison, but I think I like Brickarms better.

So when are you going to order and do a good review of both, to really see the difference?

Anyone know anything about this person/company or actually ordered from them? The products certainly look interesting but I'd be disappointed if they are not ABS.