Funny name and vignette. But I'm troubled with the fact that I agree with (in this case these) terrorist :wacko::laugh:

Thanks! I agree with the terrorists too, nothing to be ashamed about! :laugh:

I can't quite get the concept, so the terrorists next target would be Anakin right? Good luck to them, they're gonna be annihilated in one swift lightsaber slash (hitting-two-birds-in-one ala-Yoda). :tongue: Anyway, nicely done terrorists I must say.

I see what you tried to do, I guess I just don't really see It happening.

Nice job though.

I see what you tried to do, I guess I just don't really see It happening.

Nice job though.

Thanks! I guess the scene was meant more for laughs than any type of accuracy, but you still have a point.

So do you guys think I should make a sequel? I know I said I would half a year ago, but I have thought about it recently, and I want to know what you guys [and girls?] think I should do!

So do you guys think I should make a sequel? I know I said I would half a year ago, but I have thought about it recently, and I want to know what you guys [and girls?] think I should do!

Some time back, I remember that someone, upon seeing

, had speculated on what Order 67 might have been, and someone else joked that it would be for a clone to make Palpatine a sandwich. :tongue:

Some time back, I remember that someone, upon seeing

, had speculated on what Order 67 might have been, and someone else joked that it would be for a clone to make Palpatine a sandwich. :tongue:

I guess I will have to make mine Order 65.5 :laugh: