Sign in to follow this  
Sire Pirol

Great Deals

Yesterday I was looking at the toy r us website and it happened to have deals on it's products. I checked it out and the only deals were on the Bionicle, Pirates, and the City Fire. The deal was 25 % off all of the products. This made the lego Brickbeard's Bounty 30 $ less and the Soldier's Fort 10 $ less. There was also another deal I got hold of. If you spend 100 $ or more you get free shipping! I waited for the next dayto decide if I should order and I finally decided. I wanted the Soldier's Fort as well as the Brickbeard`s Bounty. I got on the website and it turned out they were sold out of the Soldier's Fort. So I bought the Brickbeard's Bounty instead. the ship costed 99.97 so I bought the Cannon Battle to make it over 100 so I get free shipping. The total price was 120 $ and it was less than the original of the Brickbeard's Bounty plus I got the cannon battle. I am happy for this day because I bought the set in the very last momment. The pirate series is my favorite one but I do not have so much sets. I only have The Scull Island, #2 Cannon Battle, and the BrickBeard's Bounty. I am just so happy I will get my first ship. :pir_bawling:

So my question is, has anyone recently bought any pirate sets for good prices?

Ah, havent bought any when he sets ended in stores, maby in LEGO shops in my Capital city would still have some but i dont think at im gonna need any.But new Imperial Flagship is my dream, Couldnt buy it because it coasted over 204 euros wich is wayyy too much at i would buy it,(yes i had enough money, but over 200 euros in one set? pwew never)) And i dont trust at internet shhopping actually (have bad memories on it). But if i could choose i would buy that Flagship, and lots of Cannon Battles and Soldier Arsenals. But i wait untill the pirates will be back The POTC theme or not. And i have modifed my Bounty a bit and changed it into a Imperial ship, added two cannons and so on, just a small little changes.

Captain Becker

Actually it does looks like and orginal bounty, but a bit more fire power, im still thinking could i add something else on it, And the imperials are my faorite too, i made also a sall sloop on the coast, it can be mostly 4 crew members (2 sailors and 2 soldiers) and one cannon. Im happy how it looks and the hull was taken by 4+ pirates set number 7072 Captain Kraggs pirate boat, i taked the trangle sail on it from Bounty and also gived it a deck, i take photos and upload them on my Brickself.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker