Sign in to follow this  
ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Lego at Comic-Con '10

Looked around for a topic about this, but couldn't find one, so here it is!

Does anyone have any information about the exclusives at this year's con? I assume some SW stuff, PoP and Toy Story, maybe even white boba?

Anyways, post any info you get on anything at Comic-Con.

Maybe they might be selling the PoP and Toy Story polybags, and maybe have a Star Wars Comic-Con exclusive set. I also have my hopes up for some 2011 set/theme news. :classic:

Looked around for a topic about this, but couldn't find one, so here it is!

Does anyone have any information about the exclusives at this year's con? I assume some SW stuff, PoP and Toy Story, maybe even white boba?

Anyways, post any info you get on anything at Comic-Con.

I asked Steve Witt directly and he said he couldn't say anything about them yet, I'll keep my eyes and ears open though. I will be at Comic Con all five days, some of the time at the LEGO booth. I'd love to see any fellow Eurobrick members there. :classic:

I asked Steve Witt directly and he said he couldn't say anything about them yet, I'll keep my eyes and ears open though. I will be at Comic Con all five days, some of the time at the LEGO booth. I'd love to see any fellow Eurobrick members there. :classic:

Are you going to have some of your books with you? I've been meaning to order one and it would be nice to just buy it from you there.

Jason

According to fbtb.net it's Cube Dudes:

http://www.fbtb.net/...2010-exclusive/

Gooker1 from our forums reports that the latest issue of Toyfare magazine has revealed what LEGO’s San Diego Comic Con exclusive will be: a set of Cube Dudes designed by the father of the Cube Dude movement himself, Angus MacLane. The Dudes will be R2-D2, C-3PO, Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Captain Rex. The convention runs 4 days, 5 if you include preview night, so I’m guessing they will sell one Dude per day. Stay tuned for more info as I get it.