Sign in to follow this  
bamaker

10182 Cafe Corner + For Trade - Star Wars wanted

I have an unopened 10182 Cafe Corner that I have been holding onto for over a year. I had intended to build a great town set, but decided I didn't really have the room or the inclination to start delving into the City sets. So now, I'd like to offer it up for a trade.

10182CafeCorner.jpg

What I'm hoping to get in return is a 10123 Cloud City. The set can be opened, but it needs to be complete with all of the mini-figures and instructions, original parts, and stickers unapplied.

If there are no takers, then I'd be willing to work out another trade.

Some other Star Wars sets that I need include:

7153 Jango Fett's Slave I

4501 Mos Eisley Cantina

7166 Trade Federation AAT

7255 General Grievous Chase

7163 Republic Gunship

4482 AT-TE

7260 Wookiee Catamaran

...again, sets can be opened, but they need to be complete with all mini-figures and instructions, original parts and stickers unapplied.

Other sets I have for trading include (all are unopened unless noted):

4956 House

6211 Imperial Star Destroyer

6253 Shipwreck Hideout

7199 Temple of Doom

7699 MT-101 Armored Drilling Unit

7674 V-19 Torrent

7898 Cargo Train Deluxe

10199 Winter Toy Shop

10185 Green Grocer - opened & built once, but 100% complete w/box & instructions. Pieces stored in zip-loc bags.

I'm looking only for trade opportunities. Please do not offer to sell sets to me. Trades are open only to folks with a U.S. mailing address. Unfortunately, I do not have the patience for international shipping -- the wait and the problems.

I do not have any feedback here on Eurobricks, but I've been buying/selling for a number of years on eBay and have outstanding feedback (over 130 transactions in the last 12 months w/ 100% feedback). My eBay ID is the same as my EB username: bamaker. I also have a little bit of feeback, all good, on Rebelscum, a Star Wars collectors website -- I can provide a link to my feedback thread there if needed.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested.

I have the following sets, all complete with original box and instructions, the stickers are applied however.

7166 Trade Federation AAT

7255 General Grievous Chase

7163 Republic Gunship

4482 AT-TE

7260 Wookiee Catamaran

Which ones are you most interested in?

Thanks for the replies guys, but I actually sold the 10182 in early August. I wish some of y'all had seen my post in early June -- didn't get any responses back then and figured it had just disappeared into the older topics in the BSTF forum.

I guess this topic needs to be locked.

Sign in to follow this