Daniel Williams

Movies you can't unsee!

Whoa, slow it down people. This topic is fast becoming a topic to be locked. Stop the personal attacks on each other. People are entitled to opinions about movies they can't unsee, any comments about others opinions are just trolling and going to end in tears.

I intend to keep an eye on this topic, so if the attacks don't stop this topic is dusted. There are plenty of Lego themed discussions that may be more fruitful for you all to have a look at.

1)Happy Feet

2)Nanny McPhee

3)Nanny McPhee 2

4)Twilight

5)Corpse Bride

6)Kicking and Screaming

There are probably many others out there too that I haven't mentioned. On a different note, Transformers and Transformers 2 haters are really annoying me! There's nothing wrong with either film, so I don't see why so many people hate them! They both had plenty of action, interesting stories and were gripping to watch from start to finish, so quit complaining about them!!! :angry:

End of rant.

Lord Embo

Yes, how dare we not like the same things as you.

I wouldn't exactly say the transformer films (seen first) have an 'interesting story' or 'gripping to watch' but its not THAT bad. It's a decent enough for a 'disconnect your brain and watch giant robots beat the crap out of each other' type film.

I have heard from ALMOST EVERYONE that the second one is godawful however.

1)Happy Feet

2)Nanny McPhee

3)Nanny McPhee 2

4)Twilight

5)Corpse Bride

6)Kicking and Screaming

There are probably many others out there too that I haven't mentioned. On a different note, Transformers and Transformers 2 haters are really annoying me! There's nothing wrong with either film, so I don't see why so many people hate them! They both had plenty of action, interesting stories and were gripping to watch from start to finish, so quit complaining about them!!! :angry:

End of rant.

Lord Embo

Other than the story was written by someone so bad they could write for pro wrestling, and a drug addict director who thinks pretty lights means a good plot, completely rewriting history with them coming on comets (face palm), turning megatron from a ruthless leader into a slave in the second one, (worlds biggest face palm), shia who can't act, megan who can't act, nor is pretty, weak story, giving Bee a bunch of beeps for a voice, fighting an evil in the desert gee I wonder what that is supposed to reference, and showing in this day and age America is still the biggest raciest country in the world.

2 pin head size gold teeth ghetto robots.

Of course there is one more thing, how good can it be if after the second movie Hasbro themselves officially said its dead, after the 3rd it will be shelved and rebooted in a few years.

Now what, 40 years ago during the so called moon landing they found the robots then, butcher bay at it again.

Other than the story was written by someone so bad they could write for pro wrestling, and a drug addict director who thinks pretty lights means a good plot, completely rewriting history with them coming on comets (face palm), turning megatron from a ruthless leader into a slave in the second one, (worlds biggest face palm), shia who can't act, megan who can't act, nor is pretty, weak story, giving Bee a bunch of beeps for a voice, fighting an evil in the desert gee I wonder what that is supposed to reference, and showing in this day and age America is still the biggest raciest country in the world.

2 pin head size gold teeth ghetto robots.

Now all your objections on the movie, they only really apply if you have been a former fan of the franchise, don't they?

I do agree that the story is hardly a+ material, but it's not really meant to be that anyways. This is a film that you watch for the effects and the overall coolness. For what it's worth it was an entertaining movie and I can't say that to me personally it belongs in category movies I would love to unsee(to be honest very few movies do in my terms, there is always that something that piques my interest).

There's nothing positive going on here, nobody seems to be having fun, so this thread is closed.