Sign in to follow this  
TheRealBrick

Agents Truck Wrong Piece or the Set Got Changed?

I think that probably just means your set was produced after Lego started using this new piece. My one has the old piece, but my set was bought at release of the original Agents sets.

My brother has the City Garage, and it has a sticker designed to go on the inside of a 1x4x3 wall panel. However, the set actually has a new piece for that, with extra supports on the sides - so the sticker doesn't in fact fit on the smooth area inside.

Just another example of how the new parts are just added in as they become available.

Another example is the Indy Tomb set - Marion's face is different in later production sets as it uses an updated design.

I think that probably just means your set was produced after Lego started using this new piece. My one has the old piece, but my set was bought at release of the original Agents sets.

My brother has the City Garage, and it has a sticker designed to go on the inside of a 1x4x3 wall panel. However, the set actually has a new piece for that, with extra supports on the sides - so the sticker doesn't in fact fit on the smooth area inside.

Just another example of how the new parts are just added in as they become available.

Another example is the Indy Tomb set - Marion's face is different in later production sets as it uses an updated design.

That makes sense now. Thanks.

Well that's really bad news. It means that the new part is replacing the old... :sceptic:

The old one looks better but the new one has better friction.

Well that's really bad news. It means that the new part is replacing the old... :sceptic:

Yeah.. :thumbdown: I don´t understand it though, the old one have good friction as well. :sceptic:

Yeah.. :thumbdown: I don´t understand it though, the old one have good friction as well. :sceptic:

I personally prefer this new price. The old one just came off all the time.

I personally prefer this new price. The old one just came off all the time.

It didn´t for me.. Besides, the new one ruins the "roundness" and smoothness that the old windshield had. :sceptic: Oh well, there´s always BL...