Sign in to follow this  
thespurs200708

Shop @ Home Question

I placed an order for every new Lego Star Wars and Toy Story set that has just been released, however, the ARC-170 is on back order.

My question is, will they delay sending out the remainder of my order until it comes back in stock?

Thanks, James.

I placed an order for every new Lego Star Wars and Toy Story set that has just been released, however, the ARC-170 is on back order.

My question is, will they delay sending out the remainder of my order until it comes back in stock?

Thanks, James.

No, they will send you everything but the ARC, that will ship on it's own when in stock at no additional cost.

Don't you think you should have asked this before you placed the order? And to back up Cam yes the ARC will ship later. IT's happened with me every time I bought something on backorder. :wink:

EDIT: Remove Cam's quote.

Edited by JCC1004

Thanks guys, that's a relief.

I'm so used to ordering things from Amazon with free delivery and sometimes different parts of the order turn up first.

I think most companies do this, it wouldn't make sense to hold all of your other sets while waiting for one. I don't think consumers would stand for that kind of treatment.

So rest assured quality companies like Amazon and TLG will usuallay do the right thing which is send everything they can. :wink:

I've always thought that TLG are a bit stingy though. The fact that they charge you shipping for £250+ orders is the main reason for this. I though that they might hold off until they have everything in my order in stock. Although, having said that, they do use DHL who are pretty reliable and worth paying for and the parcels are nicely packed.

I've always thought that TLG are a bit stingy though. The fact that they charge you shipping for £250+ orders is the main reason for this. I though that they might hold off until they have everything in my order in stock. Although, having said that, they do use DHL who are pretty reliable and worth paying for and the parcels are nicely packed.

I have to agree, that their shipping rates have always sat just a little off with me. Especially when sometimes they come not in the best condition. I think TLG as a whole is a great company though, offering replacement parts for mising parts and whatnot. I do agree, after like a few hundred dollars, shipping should definetaly be free, or at least reduced.

I have to agree, that their shipping rates have always sat just a little off with me. Especially when sometimes they come not in the best condition. I think TLG as a whole is a great company though, offering replacement parts for mising parts and whatnot. I do agree, after like a few hundred dollars, shipping should definetaly be free, or at least reduced.

TLG is getting 'top whack' on every set purchased via S@H. They get the full RRP as there is no middle man to pay and they don't have the overheads of renting a store.

Their after sales service is probaly THE best though. I've had lots of spare parts sent to me and they've often apologised and sent me the odd free keyring as a goodwill gesture.

Sign in to follow this