Sign in to follow this  
The Who

Amazing Armory Customs

I was wondering, has anybody here ordered from the Bricklink Amazing Armory Customs store before? I would like to know how good of a quality their plastics/products are. Some things look a little questionable, but it can be hard to tell from one picture.

Also, if you have some of their headgear or helmets, could somebody take a picture of the underside of them please?

From what I've heard the pieces are so-so. The detail is amazing(but too much for my taste) Also there seems to be a lot of variation in color between the pieces. The helmets don't sit straight on minifigure's heads, and the quality is sub-par compared to the likes of Arealight, BrickArms, BrickForge, etc. Considering the price they're selling for, I would stay away.

That kind of stinks. Color does not really concern me, I can live with that or paint it. Helmets not sitting straight is what would bother me. Do you know if they have a really tight fit on heads, are loose, or a good fit?

That kind of stinks. Color does not really concern me, I can live with that or paint it. Helmets not sitting straight is what would bother me. Do you know if they have a really tight fit on heads, are loose, or a good fit?

Here's a review if you need it: Clicky There's more insight there on his products.

Thanks! I don't know how I've missed that review, but it does help.

Before I buy anything, I think I will examine the pictures some more. I might buy something, but his stuff is expensive and would need a little bit of modding.

Sign in to follow this