Sign in to follow this  
_shaddow_

MOC: Mata Nui / Makuta

I think that, if you saw the topic title, you'll don't need more explanations, so here it is.

MATA NUI / MAKUTA

mu_00.jpg

Well, i have to say that it's only a simple attempt to do a Matoran Universe MOC, and i'm pretty proud of some parts of the moc, like the torso, which turned out to really fell like the 10.000 (100.000 ?) fts titan one. The members are pretty simple, but once again, i didn't want to do impossible details. The thing that bothers me a bit on the torso is the fact that, using hordika neck, the shoulders are a bit highter than the torso.

Here is another preview photo, and the link to the gallery.

As always, comments are welcomed. :classic:

Edited by _shaddow_

It may take some time because because i don't see many BS update on week ends, that's why i provided a photo preview for you to see the moc entirely.

Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Totally awesome, man. What the arms and legs lack are made up for in the torso. Sweet design here, really reminds me of the big robot Mata Nui =P

My main problem here is with the inconsistency between grays and silvers--I'm typically all for variations of the same colors, but old gray + new gray doesn't look so great in my opinion.

~cap'n

This is beautiful. Definitely the best Matoran Universe MOC I've ever seen. I love what you did with the torso, especially since the only thing I would have thought of would have been using an Inika torso. A picture of him mimicking the pose of the Mask of Life would be nice, but hardly necessary. You have me thinking about trying to replicate your model so I can play with it now...

I don't know if i should feel honored or angry, so let's say i'm honored. Thanks for heads up, i'll may go on the forum to say i've seen this. strangely, "bionicool" is a pseudonym i may know, just can't remember where.

The torso is really nice, but you should really try to do something more titan-like on the legs and arms. That'd be pure win.