Sign in to follow this  
roj2323

wanted 2000+ 1x2 redish brown bricks

i am looking for a LARGE supply of 1x2 redish brown bricks af anyone has a good supply please please let me know.

thanks,

ondrew

i wish i could help but alas i dont think i have any of what you are looking for what are u going to use them for

have you tried www.bricklink.com. i find this is great for buying bricks and parts at good prices.

yes i'm unfortunetly familure with bricklink" i've spent a fortune there . actuly i've been using it since it was called brickbay in 2001?.

My plans for the bricks are for a 64x 80stud factory and various other turn of the century town structures. i also have some ideas for trees and other things but i have such a limited supply right now that my entire collection of redish brown fits in a small plano bin. =( i'll build my supply slowly i guess i just really don't want to make 30 bricklink orders for what i need.

one can hope,

ondrew

sorry i only just noticed how many you want :oD . 2000 would be most of the stock on bricklink! :-D

You could go with the 1x2 log brick. There are three sellers with 2000+ of those in the new brown.

You can hope LEGO puts them out in PaB but as i have heard the new brown isn't available in PaB yet.

yes i'm unfortunetly familure with bricklink" i've spent a fortune there . actuly i've been using it since it was called brickbay in 2001?.

My plans for the bricks are for a 64x 80stud factory and various other turn of the century town structures. i also have some ideas for trees and other things but i have such a limited supply right now that my entire collection of redish brown fits in a small plano bin. =( i'll build my supply slowly i guess i just really don't want to make 30 bricklink orders for what i need.

one can hope,

ondrew

that sounds cool

Sign in to follow this