Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

Yes. Actually they do so incredibly cheaply for Australians.

Yes. Actually they do so incredibly cheaply for Australians.

Hmmmm...

The 40% off deal sounds really tempting now, but a lot of the items say this:

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

The 40% off a single item sale pertains to any LEGO sets that have the attached 'Toys and Games' image to the right of the name of the set. All the PoP sets have it - in fact, I just ordred 'Fight for the Dagger' @B&N.com for $17.97. I added 'Desert Attack' to the order to bring it back up above the $25 threshold for free shipping (don't know if Australia gets that offer).

post-10811-128114682217.gif

The 40% off a single item sale pertains to any LEGO sets that have the attached 'Toys and Games' image to the right of the name of the set. All the PoP sets have it - in fact, I just ordred 'Fight for the Dagger' @B&N.com for $17.97. I added 'Desert Attack' to the order to bring it back up above the $25 threshold for free shipping (don't know if Australia gets that offer).

post-10811-128114682217.gif

Cool. That's really encouraging :classic:

Just a heads up to anyone in the US. I was at wal-mart tonight and all the POP sets were discounted. The biggest set was down to $61, Quest Against Time was $35, Fight for the Dagger was $21, Ostrich race was 13, and the small set was $6.

Picked up a second Fight for the Dagger. So if your wal-mart is discounting these go get them!

Just a heads up to anyone in the US. I was at wal-mart tonight and all the POP sets were discounted. The biggest set was down to $61, Quest Against Time was $35, Fight for the Dagger was $21, Ostrich race was 13, and the small set was $6.

Picked up a second Fight for the Dagger. So if your wal-mart is discounting these go get them!

Hmmm...I wonder if Wal-Mart Canada will follow suit? I'll have to keep a close eye on their flyer the next couple of weeks.