Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_T

Pirates of the Caribbean Online

How many people on EB play Pirates of The Caribbean Online? Just wondering. :pir-blush: If you don't, Its a pretty fun game..

Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-Online.jpg

Battle East India Trading company, Skeleton ships and the Royal Navy on the seas!

Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-Online-Photo.jpg

Battle the Royal Navy, East India Trading company on land!

murkyhollow_01.jpg

Fight Jolly Rogers cursed undead minions!

header_468x189b.gif

Privateer for the French or Spanish!

panel_210x158_gameofchance.gif

Play Poker or Blackjack!

and lots more! (sorry for the pics so large if they are.. got some from google :pir-grin: )

If you don't play, Consider joining. If you already are playing, keep playing! As there is a beastie coming around sometime in the future, the kraken! :pir-angry:

kinda like this guy.. (found him on google, not pirates, but still cool. :thumbup: )

kraken-lego.jpg

~~~ Ryan T ~~~

Edited by Davy_Blocks

Yeah, I used to play it, When I had a free trial. It was pretty fun, But way to childish for my liking.

It was better that most Nautical games when it comes to Sea Battle. You don't have to engage a ship to go into battle, you just open fire when you feel like it, also the ships were massive and interactive, so you could have a real live crew rather than NPCs. I did enjoy it alot, its just a big shame about the weapons. I mean you get a cutlass with a diffrent name when you level but it never looks any diffrent. Thats why I play Voyage Century online, Much harder, but still its good to play with friends. :thumbup:

A link to the game might help. :pir-wink:

You just want me to do extra work.. :pir-hmpf_bad::pir_laugh2: yea.. I forgot it.. :pir-sceptic:

It is MUCH better if u buy game cards or pay for it!

I used to play the game, but i don't like to ptp.

it was fun as long as it lasted. :pir_laugh2:

what about that shiny piece of treasure in your hand? can use that to buy at least 3 years of game play! :pir_laugh2:

what about that shiny piece of treasure in your hand? can use that to buy at least 3 years of game play! :pir_laugh2:

My grandmother gave it to me on my birthday, so I'm never going to sell it. :pir-tongue:

My grandmother gave it to me on my birthday, so I'm never going to sell it. :pir-tongue:

:pir_laugh2: Wonder if anyone else plays or signed up.. :pir-hmpf: