Sign in to follow this  
ConductorPete

Lego City And The Christmas Murder - The Story Begins

Hi want a sneak peak of my new movie, well a video will be on youtube around October/November time with a slide show showing you behind the scenes with me and the lego city civilians. But now moving on to the story, We wanted you Guests/Members/Moderators to read the story below and reply with your thoughts/comments/ideas, hope you enjoy the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One snowy day in lego city was the christmas carnival where Conductor Pete from the train station had celebrities from over the world coming even the director of the movie, so Bob and Jim the two gentlemen arrives with a smile on thier face happy to meet the celebrities, then minutes later loads more people came to see the celebrities. So they had to get the lego city police involved but while the police were handlind the crowd a murderer was on the loose.

As time went round a passenger train arrived at the station and the crowd went wild, they were shouting and screaming as Michael Schumacher, Johnny Thunder and the director Peter Martin came off the train, so the police called for back up but as the celebrities came the murderer was seen on the roof of the train station with a hostage who turned out to be the Conductor's wife, and suddenly the murderer pushed the conductor's wife off from the roof and she landed painfully on the train track when the train started to move.

Sadly the conductors wife died and everybody felt so schocked, the murderer was sentence to be in jail for life and a week later the funeral of the conductors wife came along and the whole crowd turned up and we end with a sad ending as the next day would had been there anniversery and also christmas day, so Conductor Pete had nobody with him for both occasions apart from his beloved dog sammy.

THE END .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So there we have a very sad story indeed so please do comment on this and we hope you enjoyed it.

As a big fan of mysteries, I find this story a bit disturbing. :look:

EDIT: Christmas, Murder. How about something a little more up-beat?

As a big fan of mysteries, I find this story a bit disturbing. :look:

EDIT: Christmas, Murder. How about something a little more up-beat?

Ok TheBrickster, what other theme for my movie did you have in mind? :yoda:

Edited by ConductorPete

Ok TheBrickster, what other theme for my movie did you have in mind? :yoda:

Maybe a murder mystery aboard the train - with a little intrigue and suspense.

Maybe a murder mystery aboard the train - with a little intrigue and suspense.

Well ok, im getting to like the idea. So its going to be around christmas time andtheres a guy who shoots somebody on the train.

Sounds good to me, also may i have you kindly to sponsor this movie please TheBrickster