WhiteFang

Bionicle 2009 Discussion (Spam free)

Anyone have that Branar pic hosted elsewhere? BS01 appears to be down.

I'd say they're about the same level of excitement :tongue:

True, but at least the movie had it acted out. Let's be honest here, the Secret Lab was one of the Legend Reborn's better scenes. Very omnious, mysterious... Good music as well. The story update just made it seem so... boring.

So uhh, Greg evidently seems to be hinting at a Kiina/Mata Nui relationship-type thing for next year. What're your guys' opinions on that?

(It's been a slow week. :P)

So uhh, Greg evidently seems to be hinting at a Kiina/Mata Nui relationship-type thing for next year. What're your guys' opinions on that?

Not really. It's only something that will be mentioned next year, seeing as Kiina barely appears next year.

While romance is an unusual thing in BIONICLE, it's nice to see Greg actually accepting that for once. Although I still find the relationship somehow awkward. Gresh x Kiina would've been better.

... got the quote(s)? I don't feel like digging through the spamheap that is BZP. =P

-Ikk

... got the quote(s)? I don't feel like digging through the spamheap that is BZP. =P

-Ikk

No, Greg said that IF Kiina had to have feelings over someone, it would be Mata Nui... or, don't know. These days, the OGD confuses me more than solves my doubts.

Anyone know why the Legends are getting discounted at so many places? Walmart, Target, and even Meijer. Bad sales, or improved economy?

Anyone know why the Legends are getting discounted at so many places? Walmart, Target, and even Meijer. Bad sales, or improved economy?

It happens every year around this time. Last November I got Antroz for like, nine bucks.

I think it's because of good sales. If the sales weren't good, then they wouldn't drop the price . . .

(And likely to get rid of the current line to make room for the next one.)

It happens every year around this time. Last November I got Antroz for like, nine bucks.

I think it's because of good sales. If the sales weren't good, then they wouldn't drop the price . . .

(And likely to get rid of the current line to make room for the next one.)

But it's only October. There's still a longer time till the Stars come than the Legends have even been on shelf.

This might be a bit off topic...but does anyone know what's with the OGD recently? Every time I go in there, there's this pop up that asks for a BS01 username and password. The same goes for going to BS01 itself...

Anyway, that's quite unusual to see the G'Legends to get the discount when it should be the regular Glatorian... :wacko: :wacko:

This might be a bit off topic...but does anyone know what's with the OGD recently? Every time I go in there, there's this pop up that asks for a BS01 username and password. The same goes for going to BS01 itself...

Browse through this.

Interesting...quite annoying...but thanks! ;) hopefully it'll be fixed soon...

*laughs at the MN x K theory.... :laugh: *

don't ask.... :devil:

I wouldn't be surprised if they kissed.....but then that would drive a lot of people crazy... :tongue: I was kinda surprised that she hugged Gresh in TLR... :grin:

On topic: I heard rumors that Sahmad appears in the next comic?

Interesting...quite annoying...but thanks! ;) hopefully it'll be fixed soon...

*laughs at the MN x K theory.... :laugh: *

don't ask.... :devil:

I wouldn't be surprised if they kissed.....but then that would drive a lot of people crazy... :tongue: I was kinda surprised that she hugged Gresh in TLR... :grin:

On topic: I heard rumors that Sahmad appears in the next comic?

Greg confirmed it. It's nice that Greg can fit some characters in for the last comic, like Perditus and Sahmad. But no Telluris...

This makes me want to read The Crossing so much, so I can see Telluris.

Great find! It's interesting though that they offer the big pack at a retail price, when that looks like the kind of thing that can only be bought by shops for selling.

Hopefully they come out before December though, because that's when the next wave of sets start appearing, which kills kid's hype about the current sets.

:O

This reminds me that I gotta complete the QFTM card series of olde. I sure hope these won't be as addictive, 'cause college stole my money. xD

Great, now I have a leprechaun in my headgoing "maskpacksmaskpacksmaskpacks".

-Ikk

Edited by Ikki o' Moopyville

So what exactly are "lamincards"...?

ALSO: Greg is coming to my area over the weekend so anyone have questions they want me to ask?

Ask him what you get if you multiply six by nine.

If he says "can't answer it", I'll laugh. :laugh:

-Ikk

So what exactly are "lamincards"...?

ALSO: Greg is coming to my area over the weekend so anyone have questions they want me to ask?

I think Lamincards is the name of the company that makes them, with many themes such as Marvel superheroes, WWE, Ben 10, Bratz and now BIONICLE.

Last year on a visit he gave heaps of new information about the end of 2008, so ask him what new stuff he is aloud to say about the end of 2009, such as the comic and events of RoS.

Greg revealed the traitor to those who haven't seen the movie... good job. Other than that I loved it. A lot. I like the baterra. They're too awesome.