Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

Chapel Rock

This is awesome I love the sheer size it and the amount of detail. Are you going to build your large mocs together into one large cohesive moc?

AWESOME MOC! The thing about this that really grabbed me was your use of colors. Brown, black, and gold for the buildings. For me, that really stood out. Great job and keep it up. Looking forward to some more.

This MOC is just stunning. Seems I missed it when it was posted, but now I'm happy I found it. Overall it looks fantastic. It's like a market place on steroids times 10. The amount of details is just dazzling. Everywhere you look you can seem something. Seems you've put a lot of effort, time and money in this. Most of all I like the hill with the chapel on top. Those stairs and especially the curved walls are the best. I've been thinking about building a fortress on a mountain (at some point in the future) and here I have all the inspiration I ever wanted. Those curved walls will be excellent for a fortress. Lovely work and a deserved frontpage post on Classic-pirates.com. When you say this is "part of" you coastal layout, then I just can't wait to see the rest. How is it going? Are you making good progress?