Sign in to follow this  
Derek

HUGE S@H Sale!

How about an Easter sale for us UK folks as well, Lego ?

Yeah! We need some Easter deals in the UK!

Toys R Us USA is also much more generous than TRU UK.

It's not fair!

:cry_sad:

Well, now the Death Star II is sold out, and almost all of the good sale items have been removed. :hmpf_bad::sadnew:

General Grievous is still there, but I bet it's he's going to be sold out soon.

Edited by ILikePi

Well, now the Death Star II is sold out, and almost all of the good sale items have been removed. :hmpf_bad::sadnew:

General Grievous is still there, but I bet it's he's going to be sold out soon.

I have a strong feeling whatever is left today, will be even less tomorrow.

By the looks of it, they obviously haven't sold out of Grievous yet, and they probably have a bunch. I can see it dropping another $10 by the end of the day at the soonest if they don't sell out of him. I myself am keeping an eye on the deals page...

By the looks of it, they obviously haven't sold out of Grievous yet, and they probably have a bunch. I can see it dropping another $10 by the end of the day at the soonest if they don't sell out of him. I myself am keeping an eye on the deals page...

Same here; I want the set, but I don't have to have it so if they sell out I won't be totally devastated.

It looks like the Public Works sets are very plentiful, as they're the number 2 top seller for the US, and they haven't sold out yet. General Grievous is currently number 5 on the top sellers list.

These prices are riducoulos... insanely low. You sure are lucky :tongue:

5 dollars for that IJ set... would buy a lot of those.

TT

I wonder how many Public Works sets LEGO has...it's the number 1 top seller on shop.LEGO.com, and they still haven't sold out yet.

I went back to the Lego Store yesterday since I was in the area, just in case there's a miracle that their online (sale) prices has been applied to sets still available in the store. No luck. My trip there wasn't wasted, got a couple of new parts at the PAB section. Keep watching guys, you'll never know...

Sign in to follow this