Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Col. Thok

A Minor Request

Recently, I began my second series of pirate-related MOCs, so I thought it would be appropriate to get myself a pirate avatar. Alas, I am a dreadful photographer, and I lack the necessary skill (and photoshop). Therefore, I would be most happy if a member of EB could take the tricorned figure in this photo and transform him into an avatar. My only other request is that you do not use that very photo, but one of your own. The figure's contents:

- 1 tricorne hat

- 1 Thok face (for lack of a better word)

- 1 pair blue (or gold..) epaulettes

- 1 new redcoat torso

- 1 pair of white legs

- 1 cutlass

- 1 flintlock pistol

Thanks in advance!

I'm good at taking avatar pictures, so I could do this for you. :wink: I have the fig as well. Is there any specific background you want?

I'm good at taking avatar pictures, so I could do this for you. :wink: I have the fig as well. Is there any specific background you want?

Thanks, Lego12! Perhaps an old fort background? I.E. Port Royal.

Thanks!!!

Thanks, Lego12! Perhaps an old fort background? I.E. Port Royal.

Thanks!!!

No problem. Ok, I'll find an old fort background for you. :wink: It really isn't no biggie, I'll have it finished by tomorrow. Does that sound ok?

Just, promise me you won't tell your mommie. :grin:

Edited by Lego12

How about this? I hope you like my design!

Give me credit in your sig!:pir-tongue:

Wow that looks great I hope he likes it!

Nice go, Brickaholic!

Now, where is Lego12.......

Ahhhh, sorry Thok! I thought you were going to use Brickaholic's avatar, but I have been working on one. :wink: I'm making it really good, so it may take me until Wednesday. :classic: Sorry again.

Ahhhh, sorry Thok! I thought you were going to use Brickaholic's avatar, but I have been working on one. :wink: I'm making it really good, so it may take me until Wednesday. :classic: Sorry again.

S'alright. Thanks, though!

Dang, Lego12 beat me to it! I would love to do this, I know my way around photoshop and this is a figure I actually have :tongue: Let me know if you want me to throw my hat in the ring anyway, it would be a fun challenge, but if Lego 12 is already committed I wouldn't really want to take this away from him :classic:

Dang, Lego12 beat me to it! I would love to do this, I know my way around photoshop and this is a figure I actually have :tongue: Let me know if you want me to throw my hat in the ring anyway, it would be a fun challenge, but if Lego 12 is already committed I wouldn't really want to take this away from him :classic:

Sure! It's just a minor request, so its open to anyone. Thanks!

LEGO12 has sent me a private message, saying hes going on vacation and needs me to finish it, it's not a problem, I'll Photograph it today and hopefully have it up tonight!

LEGO12 has sent me a private message, saying hes going on vacation and needs me to finish it, it's not a problem, I'll Photograph it today and hopefully have it up tonight!

That's great! I look forward to seeing it. :classic:

Sorry Lt. Col. Thok I finished it a couple days ago but my photobucket wouldn't let me upload any thing so I had to create an account on another uploading site. Regardless here it is, I wasn't quite sure about the background, it wouldn't be a problem to change it if you decide you have another idea, just let me know!

ltthokavy.jpg

and the and direct codes

[IMG=http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7531/ltthokavy.jpg] 

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7531/ltthokavy.jpg

That's Great, MK! Thanks so much. :sweet:

On a side note, do you think you could do the same thing using gold epaulettes?

Glad you like it, sure I'd just need to take new pictures though. Do you think you could hold out with this one until around April 1 though? All of my professors seem to be cramming a lot in before Spring break this weekend and then I will be in Florida for spring break until the 30th of March. Sorry to keep you waiting, this topic will be long dead by then so I can just send it to you via Private Message

Glad you like it, sure I'd just need to take new pictures though. Do you think you could hold out with this one until around April 1 though? All of my professors seem to be cramming a lot in before Spring break this weekend and then I will be in Florida for spring break until the 30th of March. Sorry to keep you waiting, this topic will be long dead by then so I can just send it to you via Private Message

Okay, thanks! Sorry to hear about the extra work - we Canucks get this week off instead of next week. :wink: