Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Picked up all of the Hobbit and LOTR sets over the last few weeks... As expected, they are a bit pricy for what they are - But.... Did anyone take advantage of the Warehouse deal they did a few weeks ago?

Buy one, get one half, +25% off all lego.... That was a challanging time for my wallet!

Buy one, get one half, +25% off all lego.... That was a challanging time for my wallet!

I tried! But most sets were sold out online - I tried to order 4x Mines of Moria but they cancelled my order, saying that I wasn't allowed that many of that set - then the deal was over before I knew I would have to spit the order, so didn't get any..

Did the deals work in store? I didn't try because when I've tried in the past, usually the deals don't compile in shop. Hoping they do another similar deal with sets in stock though!

Yes the deal worked. I bought 2x Mines of moria, 2x Weathertop, 3x Helms Deep 2x Uruk Hai battle packs and an assortment of the smaller sets.

Worth noting that online it was buy two or more, get 25% off the lot, whereas in the store it was buy two get %50 off the cheaper, So technically online was potentially the better deal. I also grabbed Jabbas palace, which is Minifigure heaven!

BTW, I am thinking of adding some figures to my collection - I have fallen behind recently. If anyone has a collection of figures they want to move on, drop me a line :)

Yes the deal worked. I bought 2x Mines of moria, 2x Weathertop, 3x Helms Deep 2x Uruk Hai battle packs and an assortment of the smaller sets.

Worth noting that online it was buy two or more, get 25% off the lot, whereas in the store it was buy two get %50 off the cheaper, So technically online was potentially the better deal. I also grabbed Jabbas palace, which is Minifigure heaven!

BTW, I am thinking of adding some figures to my collection - I have fallen behind recently. If anyone has a collection of figures they want to move on, drop me a line :)

Just a catch up order eh Callum :laugh:

I wish i had taken advantage of the warehouse sale! Would have loved to get some of the LOTR/Hobbit sets! :wub: I guess i'll have to wait for boxing day or BL.

CF

Should've thought to check in the stores before telling one of my wee girls that I'd get them some Friends Lego for Xmas. Local TW owner reckons the world has sold out of it. Whoops.

the warehouse has a 25% off lego sale... pity they are still out of stock on a few bigger sets

the sales ends today....any rumors on boxing days sales?

20% off all lego at TWL for the new years sales. Also worth noting that it is 30% off all Hobbit toys. This currently includes Lego :)

Kmart had quite a few sets on clearance, like the Space Shuttle for $35, as well as some of the Superhero sets, when I went in there today :classic:

Anyone know where I could get the t1 camper 10220 for a good price? Seems like most places that had them on sale are sold out

awesome thanks for that

iqtoys was sold out when i looked...i setup the email me once back in stock but i guess that function doesnt work since i didnt receive any email from them

No worries. Did you manage to get one? My finder's fee of $182 is payable by the end of the month. It's your fault that I went to the iqtoys site and saw Helm's Deep on special.

Their website is a bit funky sometimes. I once put a few items in my cart that were nicely discounted, but didn't purchase them. Months later I put one of those items back in my cart and was charged the original discounted price even though it was no longer on special. Sweet.

No worries. Did you manage to get one? My finder's fee of $182 is payable by the end of the month. It's your fault that I went to the iqtoys site and saw Helm's Deep on special.

Their website is a bit funky sometimes. I once put a few items in my cart that were nicely discounted, but didn't purchase them. Months later I put one of those items back in my cart and was charged the original discounted price even though it was no longer on special. Sweet.

Hahaha I have a $182 finders fee for helping you finding helms deep on sale

Iqtoys site is abit odd. I ordered and paid for the camper as soon as you posted it up but when I check my order history before its not there also the camper is now sold out again.

Plus it doesn't let me create a wish list

Forgot about this site and checking it. Had to give up on most Lego and resort to taking pictures of stuff I like. Dunedin Toyworld has some new 2013 Lego City, Legends of Chima (sp) and Ninjago sets, along with Series 9 Minis.

The warehouse has a few clearance lego sets at the moment

Picked up 10225 r2d2 for only $149.98

Good find! :thumbup:

Got an email from Toyworld, linking me to this page - COMPETITION!! :wub:

Only problem for me though is that i don't have Sky! Just curious if anyone on here does have Sky? As I would love to enter but cannot, due to the lack of Sky and also going on holiday where internet does not exist...

Still if someone does have sky with the Disney channel and has time to watch, post some of the codes on here and then hopefully someone on here has a shot of getting that trolley grab. :wub:

Good luck!

Also i noticed some of the 2013 SW sets have appeared on Trademe, so they must be around in stores, some of the sets look pretty good, will have to keep my eyes peeled for some good deals!

CF

Oh man - I just shelled out $290 for R2 a few weeks ago. Oh well.... Also - make sure you read those T&C's for that competition. Its only for entrants under the age of 18, and is limited to $5k per trolley.

In saying that though, if you have younger siblings / relations it could be worth it - and $10k of Lego would be AWESOME!!

Hi all - Im going through my lego parts that I dont use anymore, and have decided to sell on my Lifelites collection. There are 4 Warm white LEDs, 4 Extension cables, AAA battery box, E lite basic box, 4 White lampposts. Also includes some predrilled Light grey plates so you dont have to cut your own plates for subterranean installation. Asking $40. These look awesome with the modulars, as seen in this thread....

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58187&hl=%2Banother+%2Bmodular+%2Bscene

PM me if you are interested!

The warehouse has a few clearance lego sets at the moment

Picked up 10225 r2d2 for only $149.98

No way?! Far out, thats an insane deal.

I just got home from holiday last night, and given that the set is not even on their website any more I'm assuming the deal is well dead.

Good find - Very lucky.

And Harmacy.. I noticed you've put some parts on Trademe... I'm watching them :wink:

Warehouse has shunted more sets to clearance. They're gone from the website, but if you can find 'em Helm's Deep is going for $120, Mill village raid $60 and Gungan sub $50. Amongst others.

Warehouse has shunted more sets to clearance. They're gone from the website, but if you can find 'em Helm's Deep is going for $120, Mill village raid $60 and Gungan sub $50. Amongst others.

Thats it, I'm gong on a hunt now! :tongue:

Would have grabbed one R2D2. Damn :(

Keep an eye on the website, they seem to spontanously come back into stock - I managed to pick one up about five minutes ago (Massive thanks to Evil-elmo for the heads up on that)