Sign in to follow this  
Filip

Hello, I'm Filip.

I am Filip, I am 12 years old and live in Sweden. I have been collecting plastic building blocks sinse I was a little kid and now I use my collection for animating short films which can be found on YouTube.

I have been visiting this site for around 6 months but I just got around to register.

So yeah, that's about it.

Hi there Filip, I looked at your movie and find it a nice piece of work. I was impressed! And you are only 12? Wow!

Strictly speaking you have to be 18 to join Eurobricks. Some of our members are a bit younger but manage to behave mature. We'll give you a fair chance even though your only 12 (which is very very very young) because judging from you film you seem pretty talented and mature. Just don't start posting lots of short annoying messages filed with smilies all over the place :wink:

Impressive work indeed. :thumbup: Things like that really notch up our impressions of kids like you, and if you behave, like Bonaparte said, we'll have no trouble with you.

Just don't be surprised if you don't catch some of the jokes we might throw around here.

One more thing: Welcome to Eurobricks :classic:

They better be Lego :tongue:

Welcome :classic:

Yup, they are :wink: .

Oh, sorry. I didn't notice I had to be 18 to join, but don't worry. Even though I am 12 I find myself to be mature.

Thanks for the welcome :classic: .

Edited by Filip