Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

Lost: Season 6 WARNING SPOILERS!

Anyone into it?

Warning: Spoilers for anyone seeing it air in the UK may be contained in this thread!

The next episode, '... and Found', it going to be a Jin flashback episode... hopefully, this will give us some insight into the Hanso Foundation, since they were the ones that funded the Dharma Initiative (if you didn't catch that, they mentioned him in the Swan Station orientation video). I can't wait! :-D

Thoughts/theories/ideas here.

In episode 1 of the new seson you know suddenly Walt whow up in front of shannon and say some wierd stuff you dont understand. If you play that backwards it become something like "Push the button, no! The button

The next episode is 3 weeks away!!!

EVIL ABC!!! Making us wait!!

Anyways, a castaway will DIE!!!

I think I know who!

Ain't it Boone?

We're on about episode 12 on the first series in the UK. Yeah.

Ain't it Boone?

We're talking Series 2 Toa!!

I'm naughty and I download stuff!

Ain't it Boone?

You evil son of your mother.

Well i download stuff too. LOST is my fav show of all times. I even wrote 4 8 15 16 23 42 on three walls and five tables on my school this week.

Erik

Ain't it Boone?

You evil son of your mother.

Well i download stuff too. LOST is my fav show of all times. I even wrote 4 8 15 16 23 42 on three walls and five tables on my school this week.

Erik

I scrawled it in HUGE red letters in our gym (there's this section that everybody graffitis). I also have a Dharma Initiative t-shirt (with the swan station logo), the same logo as a pin on my backpack, and the logo yet again on a sticker on my door... :-D

Aaaaargh, so long to wait though...

Oh, series two....

Also, please don't call me Toa, that's like calling Mr. Maladanonidon, Mister. :)

Oh, series two....

Also, please don't call me Toa, that's like calling Mr. Maladanonidon, Mister. :)

I'll call you TOA and you'll like it!

But if you call Mr. Maladanonidon just Mr., then all the effort into thinking of a creative surname is wasted!

But if you call Mr. Maladanonidon just Mr., then all the effort into thinking of a creative surname is wasted!

Tis a shame I am lazy.

Seeing as the series is still going strong, I thought I'd bump this topic up again and see if there are still any fans about.

I finished watching series 5 today. I've loved it all so far. I'll be sad to see it end.

Does anyone else still watch it?

Yep, have watched all 5 seasons (own the first 3). The ending for this most recent season was a bit strange, heard they are doing a "reset" of sorts to the series, we'll see where it goes. Even though over the years the storyline has gotten pretty out there, I still find myself enjoying it and I'll be sad to see it go after this upcoming season. :sad:

Yep, have watched all 5 seasons (own the first 3). The ending for this most recent season was a bit strange, heard they are doing a "reset" of sorts to the series, we'll see where it goes. Even though over the years the storyline has gotten pretty out there, I still find myself enjoying it and I'll be sad to see it go after this upcoming season. :sad:

I have all of them so far on DVD. I'm sure I'll keep watching them again after it's finished.

The ending might be a little pointless if it carries on this way. They set it so that it all never really happened. Sort of like it was all a dream... :hmpf::tongue:

Seeing as the series is still going strong, I thought I'd bump this topic up again and see if there are still any fans about.

I finished watching series 5 today. I've loved it all so far. I'll be sad to see it end.

Does anyone else still watch it?

the four first season were really noce, but man, that fifth Season went all over the place in such a fantastic way that it had me hooked from start to finished.

And I have to say that I'm pretty excited by the fact that next season will see it end. It would really have been a shame if it went on and on and on and on and lost all its interst in the process to then get cancelled and not having it end properly. I'd rather have it finish with a bang when it's at its strongest.

I have all of them so far on DVD. I'm sure I'll keep watching them again after it's finished.

The ending might be a little pointless if it carries on this way. They set it so that it all never really happened. Sort of like it was all a dream... :hmpf::tongue:

But we don't really know if it worked since we didn't see the bomb go off... and then there's that warning from Jacob that should bring another plotline as well... So I don't think it would be that easy...

I LOVE LOST! It's my favourite show! I love the mysteries, the exitment, Emilie De Ravin and the satisfaction of correctly guessing whats going to happen. We should discuss theories!

Great! More fans! :sweet:

Anybody have anything they're wondering about that another one of us could answer?

I like this amazing serial, do you now when the continue of it will be?

The first episode in the US will air January 21st, 2010 I believe (which is a Thursday, 9/8C). So we still have some time... :sceptic:

The first episode in the US will air January 21st, 2010 I believe (which is a Thursday, 9/8C). So we still have some time... :sceptic:

You are saying that is when the next season starts?

I just got into Lost at the start of this year (09), and I absolutley love it.

Don't have any DVD's of the seasons yet, but Christmas is not too far away... :wink:

You are saying that is when the next season starts?

I just got into Lost at the start of this year (09), and I absolutley love it.

Don't have any DVD's of the seasons yet, but Christmas is not too far away... :wink:

Yeah my bad, that's the tentative date for the first episode of Season 6 (final season :cry_sad: ) to air in the US. I'm hoping to eventually collect all the seasons on DVD, but now that they are coming out on Bluray as well I'm kind of torn on whether I should upgrade or just keep on going with the DVDs.

Yeah my bad, that's the tentative date for the first episode of Season 6 (final season :cry_sad: ) to air in the US. I'm hoping to eventually collect all the seasons on DVD, but now that they are coming out on Bluray as well I'm kind of torn on whether I should upgrade or just keep on going with the DVDs.

Well that stinks. I was really hoping the season would start before December, but there's almost no chance of that at all.

I would suggest just stick to DVDs, they are usually cheaper and I have heard Blu Ray isn't much different, overall.

WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Beneath is a list of all the known Season Six episode titles:

1/2. LA X - Various

3. What Kate Does - Kate

4. The Subsitute - Locke

5. Lighthouse - Jack

6. Sundown - Sun/Jin

Note that the centricity to the episodes parralls that of season 1's episodes.

'LA X' is the Las Angelos Aiport where they where orgional going to land. Suggests their plan with the bomb worked to reset the timeline.

'What Kate Does' is a referance to 'What Kate Did' a season 2 episode.

'Sundown' is a reference to the Season 1 episode 'House of the Rising Sun'. Notice the parrells of the Suns rising then setting.

Also two characters are confirmed to have been premoted to Main Cast status:

Richard Alpert

and

Frank Lapidus.