Sign in to follow this  
ODST7

Halo 3: The master chief

3051162322_8e8a5a7fc1.jpg

Well since I'm a big halo and lego fan I couldn't resist making the main character of the whole series!

I used my own custom stickers and some armor from BF. I'm very lazy right now so I might put a description tommorow if your lucky.

Here are the rest of the pics:

3051172106_2d7e30c99d.jpg

3053390403_1a366fa709.jpg

I hope you Enjoyed it!

Lookin' good! Now just hook him up with some of these:

BA-M5_black_S.gif

BA-M6_black_S.gif

:grin:

~Peace

Aw, come on! You put the radiator grill on him? Give Saber-Scorpion a chance!(I am not a fanboy!) And if this turns into a spam fight, we know who to blame. (Other Are's scream, "Heck yeah!") Oh and I love it! I'll give you... forget it.

A halo fan! Well, I suggest you visit this website and order your decals from here... His decals look very nice! By the way yours is very good for starters! The elite instructions and decals can also be found here! :classic:

Mandziarat@ I'm planning on getting some BA soon already but I can't get their plasma pistol or energy sword because they're only prototypes.

iamded@ As I said to Mandziarat I'm getting some of those soon hopefully.

Are 92 Ro War@ Actually Monday noodle on mocpages made the technique. Saber even gives credit to him.

Pr0visorak@ I actually prefer to always make my own decals. I got some glue on them so they don't look so good in the picture and I was unaware of Saber's

new BF spartan.... Although the decals look quite nice and fitting on my comp. It's just I accidentally spilled the glue I was using so it dried fast.

Thanks for all the positive comments! I hope I answered any thoughts or questions you had!