Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Back to the requests

wow your decals are among the best i've ever seen!! :thumbup:

i've been drawing decals and stickers for about a year now,

but they never come out as good as yours! keep on the good work. :thumbup:

i dont know i've its okay to place a request here..... its the first time i've been in this section of the site.

i've been trying to recreate this torso for about half a year but it never come's out good

ch_dragonmasters_front.jpg

greetings claus

Thanks for the positive feedback :blush:

@ Claus von Nassau: sorry I didn't answer your request before :look: ; I've seen you already discovered where to 'correctly' post your requests :wink: , and I'm going to make that decal (along with others) in a few days. Thank you for your patience :sweet:

LuxorV

how do u apply decals? is there a way to send u fig and have you apply it for me?

Hi Oswald, it's nice to see new people on EB, expecially new people interested in Decals and Minifig Customization. Nontheless, we also like EB members to try and post with correct grammar and spelling. This is supposed to be an Adult Fans of LEGO site. Now, this is not meant to exclude younger fans; but we require them to follow some basic rules. Please make sure to post correctly in the furure.

Thanks for your collaboration :classic:

Now, to answer your questions: I don't use decal paper myself, so I can't tell you how to apply them from personal experience. For now, you can look here in the Index and in this discussion. You may find useful information about that topic.

We are planning some updating for the MCW, and it will include updating the Index. Of course this will include creating a clear Tutorial about How to aplly decals. The work is in progress :wink:

Hope this helps.

LuxorV

Some new: Avatar & HP

Aang

Katara

Professor Snape

Sokka

Umbridge

Comments and Critics would be welcome

LuxorV

Thanks LuxorV Im sorry I didnt reply in time, since November I have been very busy

Thanks again

JoC