Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

The Pewaukee Road

Hello everyone, I would like to share an awesome group of Lego builders in the state of Wisconsin. They are called the Pewaukee Road, and build working motorized trains along with some awesome custom-made scenery. I has the pleasure of viewing their setup at the annual train show in Milwaukee today, and I have to say that it was amazing. The trains were very cool to look at, and the custom models were excellent. Their setup also included official sets such as Market Street and the Eiffel Tower.

You can see their site here, and their Brickshelf folder (which has pics from 2007) here. In addition to the things pictured, on the side of the main train attractions were a complete collection of Harry Potter sets, a Batmobile, old Star Wars sets, and a space rocket all made out of Lego. It was quite an impressive display. :thumbup: Thanks for looking!

Great layout you guys have there. Love the building site and hotel/tourist place! Hope the 'figs are wearing sunblock :)

Oh, I'm not part of the Pewaukee Road. Sorry if you got confused, this a group that I just saw. :classic: