Skipper 24

Most popular Clone Wars sets

What is your favourite Clone wars LEGO set?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Choose below your favourite Clone Wars set.

• 7673 Magna Guard Starfighter
    • 7674 V-19 Torrent
    • 7675 AT-TE
    • 7676 Republic Attack gunship
    • 7678 Droid Gunship
    • 7679 Republic Fighter Tank
    • 7669 Anikans Jedi Starfighter
    • 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid
    • 7680 Twighlight
    • 7681 Sepratist Spider Droid
  2. 2. Which Clone wars sets have you purchased? (pick as many as you like)

• 7673 Magna Guard Starfighter
    • 7674 V-19 Torrent
    • 7675 AT-TE
    • 7676 Republic Attack gunship
    • 7678 Droid Gunship
    • 7679 Republic Fighter Tank
    • 7669 Anikans Jedi Starfighter
    • 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid
    • 7680 Twighlight
    • 7681 Sepratist Spider Droid

I chose the AT-TE, but I wish I'd chosen the Republic Fighter Tank now. Although I think the AT-TE is cooler looking, the tank looks like a better designed set with some cool features and looks to be more worth the money.

I really wish TLG motorized the AT-TE because it's kinda hard to play with. I don't mind paying an extra $20-30 for a motorized AT-TE. I also hate how TLG got rid of the speeder compartment with a troop compartment. Anyway, I bumped up the troop cap. from 8 to 16. But the AT-TE has to be one of the harder sets to play w/. I mean the RGS "flies", and the tanks "rolls".

I really wish TLG motorized the AT-TE because it's kinda hard to play with. I don't mind paying an extra $20-30 for a motorized AT-TE. I also hate how TLG got rid of the speeder compartment with a troop compartment. Anyway, I bumped up the troop cap. from 8 to 16. But the AT-TE has to be one of the harder sets to play w/. I mean the RGS "flies", and the tanks "rolls".

If the AT-TE was motorized I doubt it would walk very good unless multiple motors were used which would probably increase the price dramatically. Nice idea though. Vehicle interiors need to be greatly expanded IMHO.

If the AT-TE was motorized I doubt it would walk very good unless multiple motors were used which would probably increase the price dramatically. Nice idea though. Vehicle interiors need to be greatly expanded IMHO.

maybe something else will do. I really wish TLG gave instruction for a moc for a RGS carrying an AT-TE.

I voted for the RGS. I never owned the original (and I still don't own either version of the AT-TE), and this version is really incredible.

Honorable mentions have to go to the V-19 and Republic Tank. I don't own the Tank (yet), but I absolutely love my V-19. Fall of '08 has turned out some very, very good sets.