Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Custom minifigs

I've found this real cool picture of a greek phalanx minifig (avatar). My memory slips at times and therefore I can only vaguely remember who made it.... I think it was Red...something. Does anyone know where a memory lapsing fella as me could buy custom minifigs with roman/greek and castle theme? :)

KimT

Thanks guys.

Does anyone know of other custom builders?

KimT

Thanks guys.

Does anyone know of other custom builders?

KimT

um there was one other but he did custom sets not minifigs...although i dont remember his site it was www.baronsat. somthing im not sure what

If you want more custom LEGO weapons, take a look at Little Armory Inc. They also have some space weapons, although their prices are a little higher compared to Red-bean.

However, there are many other custom builders, just not for the Roman theme. If you want the links to these, I'll be happy to post them here.

EDIT: The site chewie was talking about is www.baronsat.net.

If you're looking for Star Wars minifig customs, then talk to Vader316 (who is a member here). He does a lot of customs, many of which he sells on ebay.

Jon.

By all means if You know of any custom builders other than little armory and red bean studio then please post them here for all to find and use :oD

KimT

A BIT pricey - the customization seems to be a bit too easy done - nothing expensive or difficult and the prices are skyrocking. Not my kind of dealer - though the Pegasus is quite nice - except for a highly overrated price *devil* - But thanks for the link - nice to have a look at how and what are doing customwise...

KimT

Whoa!! Nice.. If You haven't checked that page go check it ;)

KimT

Sign in to follow this