The Crazy One

Clone Wars Anime Face Print Question

Ok ,the title dosen't realy suit the topic but who cares, :tongue:

Now , i've been thinking , what will happen when all the non clone wars sets are realesed ( i'm talking about the eyes )

Will lego keep the cartoon eyes or will the return to the old dots on the faces.

I meerley brought this up because of issues with everyting looking right, i know , i'm being realy picky. :hmpf_bad: but thats just me. :classic:

( sorry for the mistake on the title :blush: )

Edited by The crazy one

What the... *huh*

What are you saying?

I have absolutely no idea.

What will happen when and why?

I think you need to calm down and refrase your question

They'll return to the old eyes. The anime style eyes are only because of the clone wars. Judging by the new Death Star set the figs will return to there old styled faces. If you ignore the Emperor. Which I do.

They'll return to the old eyes. The anime style eyes are only because of the clone wars. Judging by the new Death Star set the figs will return to there old styled faces. If you ignore the Emperor. Which I do.

Thank gawd.

You understood what he said.

Tadaa! Question answered. :classic:

What the... *huh*

What are you saying?

I have absolutely no idea.

What will happen when and why?

I think you need to calm down and refrase your question

Sorry , I will refrase my question.

What will happen to the faces of the charaters when the Clones war chain ends. Will they go back to dotted eyes or stay the same?

That was the question and thanks for answering!

Edited by The crazy one

I always thought they were spelled "god" and "rephrase". :tongue: But on topic, the faces will return to the classic LEGO look (minus the flesh tone). I would be very surprised and disappointed if they didn't. :wink:

I would be very surprised if they didn't. The wierd-eyed faces were only used so they would look like the clone wars movie/TV series.

I find you difficult to understand. :tongue:

I DO NOT think that they will continue with the megablocky manga faces.

Alright, I write this to END all CONFUSION on THIS SUBJECT. READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES VERY CAREFULLY AND CONSIDER THEM FULLY:

The anime heads were produced to represent the animation used in the NEW MOVIE AND TV SERIES.

They will ONLY be used to represent SAID ANIMATION.

Since the Prequel Trilogy and the Original Trilogy were NOT MADE with this animation, The Lego Company will NOT use them to represent CHARACTERS NOT presented with the aforementioned animation.

So when sets from the Prequel Trilogy and the Original Trilogy are MADE, they will use the basic heads because they WERE MADE TO REPRESENT the characters from those movies.

Now the caps are not me yelling; I'm only stressing CERTAIN POINTS which I FEEL need STRESSING. :tongue:

In summary:

1. SETS FROM PT AND OT WILL HAVE NORMAL FACES.

2. SETS BASED ON THE RECENT MOVIE AND TV SERIES WILL HAVE THE ANIME FACES.

Edited by trooperdavinfelth