On a scale of 1 to 5  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

I wanted to see how well I did with review of a tiny turbo set, so here we go! I got this set with my brickmaster once. I'm not a fan of tiny turbos as sets, but they are excellent parts packs. So read on !

Name: Raceway Rider

Number: 8131

Pieces: Unknown

Bricklink: Link

Price: 3.99 USD, 1.50 GBP

The contents:

a1.jpg

I don't have it's little can anymore, but here we have the instructions and sticker sheet. I didn't appply the sticksers(as the set will be for parts), but they could be useful. The instructions are simple, and have instructions for the combo model.

Parts:

a2.jpg

The parts with this set are pretty nice. Nothing new though. I'll let you look at them all. :classic:

In build:

a3.jpg

Their isn't much to show for in build, but I have to say, it is very sturdy. It has an enjoyable build, and adds to the fun. I noticed a fair amount of detail for a Tiny Turbo.

Finished Product:

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

The finished product is okay. It's average for a Tiny Turbo. The back end is nice though. The colors are nice as well, but I would have liked some pink parts, not just the pink stickers. :wink:

---------------

Parts: 8/10 (a cheap parts pack. No new pieces or pink pieces.)

Price per part: 8/10 (unsure of the parts amount.)

Playability: 7/10 (sets these size just aren't right to be cars. They should be minifig size. Their is much more playability in say, Speed racer.)

Overall: 23/30 76% C

Overall I would say that this is an average set. Especialy for a tiny turbo. However, if you would like these parts, you should definatly buy it. It's chap and has some great parts.

Hope you enjoyed this mini review! Next up is a review of Police Helicopter, then for my 10th review, a Giant special review, featuring special guests Batbrick, VBBN(me), and Agent Chase17!

Please ask if you have questions or pic requests!

I don't own any racer sets.

This review is the first time I took a good look at one.

Looks like a product targeted towards the younger kids.