JimBee

The Matrix figs Ideas

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you some Matrix figure ideas that I had lately. There is a creation in the works, but I can't tell because there might be a contest on movie scenes, discussed here.

So, for Neo, I think this head or this head would work nicely with Mutt's hair (brown or black? it's hard to tell) and a Luke torso with black legs, and possibly a trench coat made by unknown artist or mmcb (could someone tell me how to contact these people?). If I were to make the scene in the original Matrix where Neo and Trinity infiltrate the building where Morpheus is held prisoner, I could get a ton of Brickarms and attach the to Neo with rubber bands.

For Smith, I could use this head (I think this head is perfect!) with a regular black suit and tie and generic black hair.

For Mr. Reagan (I can't remember his nickname right now), I could use this head or this head I don't know about the torso yet.

For Trinity, there are no female heads with sunglasses, so any suggestions for a head without them that suits her? I might use Irina Spalko's hair, but any suggestions? I will use either Juno Eclipse's or Catwoman's torso.

For Morpheus, I can't find a good black head with sunglasses, but maybe one without could work... I have a look at that thread in the Pirate forum about black figs.

So, what do you guys think? Which heads and torsos should I use? Thank you for your help. :sweet:

Why don't you make decals of your own designs for the face and torsos? Or you can ask one of the many talented people on this site to design the decals for you. I think you can send them to Kaminoan to get the decals printed.

As for MMCB or Unknown Artists, these are their websites, you can find contact information on here:

MMCB: http://www.mmcbcapes.servaus.net/

Unknown Artist: http://unknown-artist.com/

I think you can e-mail them and ask for custom requests.

I think that any decal design would be more effective than the heads and torsos made by TLG. Plus it gives more "uniqueness".

Anyway, I hope these ideas help. I look forward to seeing the final product.

Edited by tin7

Why don't you make decals of your own designs for the face and torsos? Or you can ask one of the many talented people on this site to design the decals for you. I think you can send them to Kaminoan to get the decals printed.

As for MMCB or Unknown Artists, these are their websites, you can find contact information on here:

MMCB: http://www.mmcbcapes.servaus.net/

Unknown Artist: http://unknown-artist.com/

I think you can e-mail them and ask for custom requests.

I think that any decal design would be more effective than the heads and torsos made by TLG. Plus it gives more "uniqueness".

Anyway, I hope these ideas help. I look forward to seeing the final product.

Okay, thanks for the links. I prefer purist for my MOCs, and I hardly ever like using head decals for heads, thanks though. If I ever need them though, I can use LuxorV's amazing Matrix decals. :thumbup:

For Trinity, there are no female heads with sunglasses, so any suggestions for a head without them that suits her?

I would suggest using the first head you showed for Trinity with female hair. It has no facial hair so could be female. You could then use the other head for Neo.

Cheers

Rog

would you consider using flesh heads? cause I think Hermione's flesh head would work well for Trinity when she's not wearing glasses.

Don't do it! Keep 'em yellow! :classic:

Cheers

Rog

I don't much care for the matrix, but for Morpheus, there was a African American medic with orange-ish-glasses in the Spider man line a couple of years back.

Don't do it! Keep 'em yellow! :classic:

Cheers

Rog

My thoughts exactly, thanks.

I don't much care for the matrix, but for Morpheus, there was a African American medic with orange-ish-glasses in the Spider man line a couple of years back.

Yes, I know about that one. I won't use it though, a non-shades black dude will have to work, then.