Sign in to follow this  
Francis Marion

Competition in Legoland, California

I am going to Legoland California this weekend, and I plan on entering a building competiton there. I'm not sure what it is called, but all I know is that competitors are given bricks with which to build. Has anyone done this before? And if so, do you have any specific information about it?

There was some sort of a competition at Legoland California this past weekend? I was there, too, last Sunday but didn't notice anything different except that it was so hot! I think I lost a couple of inches in my waistline due to my perspiring profusely. It was worth it though, seeing for the first time the Vegas Strip in miniland. My only complain is that I wish they'd open the park earlier than 10am since it closes at 8pm.

My only complain is that I wish they'd open the park earlier than 10am since it closes at 8pm.

I was there with my wife and kids three weeks ago and after doing Disneyland a couple of days before which was open from 8:00 - Midnight it was very odd that they opened so late. I wish we had done two days @ Legoland so we would have had time to enjoy the water park section. Of course while I am wishing I wish we could have waited a month or so and been there when "Sea Life" opened/opens. I would sure like to hear about Sea Life from someone who has been through as it looked really interesting from the preview.