Sign in to follow this  
klokriecher

LEGO Alpha Team - Ogel Command Center - Set 6776 - Review

6776-1.jpg

This is a very awesome base which I've built. It comes with a rocket, a helicopter and the base itself. This set also includes 3 minifigs. We get Ogel and two of his skeleton warriors, who are exclusive to this set. We get a few stickers which you have to worry about. The bags are numbered and for some reason they also have separate boxes in the big box where you can find the numbered bags. The set is well-built and the vehicles and the base are very sturdy.

The rocket is awesome. The windscreen opens and you can see the joysticks. For some reason there's no dashboard there. The engines on the back look awesome too. The fins on the sides do sviwel and the containers on each side do open, and you can see a skull in there. The middle has a cargo area where you can put the bombs and if you sviwel the lever on the bottom of the rocket you can drop the bombs. The helicopter is also very cool. The blades spin, and we get a small engine on the back and two joysticks in the front.

Now the main attraction of this set: the base. The baseplate is the same baseplate which I saw in the Sphynx Secret Surprise set from the LEGO Adventurers theme. The red window in the front can be taken out and you can see a computer. In the front you can see a cool translucent orange antenna. The platform for the rocket looks very neat. We also get a monorail which has a shovel in the front if you want to load the rocket. The skull which we can see in the first floor can be sviweled and the floor on the second floor does disappear. There's also a small balcony on the first floor which I use as a landing place for the small helicopter. The walls on the second floor can be folded in and the platform on the top is going to fold down and the window will smash on the ground. It's a cool base, but I think there should have been some alpha team agents in this set who attack this base.

All in all, this set is a great set and I would HIGHLY recommend you to get this. You can find this set on eBay, BrickLink and Amazon for sure. Here is the link where you can check out the full gallery I made for this set on my website: www.klokriecher.de

Videos I made of this set:

Stopmotion

Review

Speed Build