Sign in to follow this  
Eki1210

[MOC] UT-AT

Posted (edited)

"The Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport (UT-AT), also known as the "Trident," was a military transport and assault vehicle that served the Grand Army of the Rpublic during the Clone Wars when the use of walkers was unsuitable."

Hi Guys, i´d like to show You my Moc Version of the UT-AT. A "blink and you miss it" vehicle of Star Wars Episode 3.
I always liked the look of it and finally tried to translate it into Lego. My biggest difficulty was to angle and line up the Panels to be mostly gap-free.
It is a bit on the fragile side, but if handled with a bit of care it is very much playable and posable.

53653755633_f596499740_z.jpgUT-AT Moc by Henrik S, auf Flickr
53653883604_8eaf818a4c_z.jpgUT-AT Moc by Henrik S, auf Flickr
53652659247_a1d377706e_z.jpgUT-AT Moc by Henrik S, auf Flickr
53653535221_b4bcc088ea_z.jpgUT-AT Moc by Henrik S, auf Flickr

Size Comparison to Set Nr. 75337:
53653535236_9206e09203_z.jpgUT-AT Moc by Henrik S, auf Flickr

Reference:
https://jedipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Unsicheres-Terrain-Artillerietransporter?file=Unstable_Terrain_Artillery_Transport.jpg 

Hope you enjoy, please leave comments and feedback if you have any. Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by Eki1210

The cockpit looks very similar to the one from the AT-TE, I do like the size comparison between both vehicles. I always wondered if you could mod an AT-TE into the UT-AT, or did you built it from scratch?  Have you any pic of the interior, can it hold troopers ? thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

Yes, the Base is the same as the AT-TE. If you look in the instructions for the official Set, to around Step 33 it is identical. The cockpit doesn´t only look identical, it in fact is :thumbup:.

Inside there is Space for a lot of Troopers, but i haven´t build a detailed interieur yet.
Here are pictures from the inside:

53659712837_d8f9d2ba2c_z.jpgIMG_3221 by Henrik S, auf Flickr
53660800953_4c7f39398f_z.jpgIMG_3222 by Henrik S, auf Flickr