Sign in to follow this  
hikouki

Help from EU/ Spain members: how to recover money from an online transaction?

How do I recover my money from an online order that I made which was not shipped out by the manufacturer, and also report this merchant?

Last October, I ordered some minifugure display frames (hint, hint) from an online retailer, which I believe is based out of Barcelona. It is, at least at that time, reputable as they have been featured in multiple blogs by Lego influencers.

They did disclaim that orders do take longer because of them being manufactured by hand, but it has been almost SIX months! I have sent the manufacturer at least THREE emails with no reply in the past 3 weeks.

They did not allow PayPal payments at that time but I thought I did pay through PayPal so I waited this long (two weeks left to exactly six months). I paid through SHOP using my credit card and the direct credit card charge dispute has lapsed (my CC only allows disputes within 60 days). Anyway, I filed a case at SHOP.

I am based in the USA. Is there an online agency in EU/ Spain where I could report this merchant? If I don't recover my $170, at least I would like this retailer to be prosecuted.