evank

Testing Interface A / 9750 without a computer or software -- the video!

A while ago, myself and @Toastie discussed on this forum about how to test Lego 9750 Interface A without a computer. He came up with a method, and I documented it at Brickhacks.com. Now I've made a short video showing how to do it:  .... I hope this helps someone!

On 3/26/2024 at 3:53 AM, evank said:

Now I've made a short video showing how to do it

Evan, so cool!

Thank you very much for putting this together! I am sure this will be helpful for people wandering back into the good ol' LEGO days.

Need to put a pin in this; a video is, when well-made as yours, better than "where on earth did I put the schematics" :pir-huzzah2:

All the best, and looking very much forward to other videos you will hopefully make!

Thorsten

9 hours ago, evank said:

Sorry for botching your name.

Hehe ... the "th" - simply forget it: Try "Torsten". The "h" apparently comes from "Thor" - the vikings loved to give their names an edge ;) and the "sten" apparently comes from "stein" which translates to "rock". So my name refers to Thor's hammer's head, made from rock. Yeah. I run around in this world with a name referring to Thor's hammer. Thank you, my parents :pir-laugh:.

In Northern Europe, "th" translates to "t" in the English language. In other words: >NO< reason to apologize!!!

In contrast: I love your smile and laughter in the video - this is how it should be - always.

All the best,
T_orsten  :pir-huzzah2: