Sign in to follow this  
JesseNight

Bricklink Studio version

Is there a way to downgrade to an older Bricklink Studio version?

Mine just upgraded and it's been working like #$%& ever since, as in many parts I add to the scene are completely lacking their connection points. The fault isn't in the parts, bc adding multiple of the same one eventually ends up with one that does have them. It's an issue I've never had before but it makes building an absolute nightmare.

I don't know how long BL usually takes to patch such issues, but for now I'd be very happy if I could get the previous version back.

I've done it. I can't remember the actual link but there are sites that host older versions of the install files. If you can remember what your previous stable version was, search for that, uninstall the current version and reinstall the old version.

Yes you can rollback. I had to do this a little while ago, when the latest version gave issues on Mac.

This thread has the details:

Thanks!

I see on BL forums it's already known and confirmed with the latest version. Let's hope it gets fixed, seeing that thread with known bugs and issues (hundreds...) I don't have the highest hopes, but at least I got that previous version back.