Wurger49

[MOC] Muunilinst 10 Clone Z-95 Headhunter – Alternate Build of 76278 Rocket's Warbird

Posted (edited)

The 76278 Rocket's Warbird vs. Ronan set caught my eye with my favourite colour scheme (navy and orange) and two massive 41mm Technic Wheel pieces.

Those two wheel pieces make the perfect engine nacelles for the Z-95’s engines. I used technic arms combined with bricks to show the engine mounts on the wing undersides and wedge sloped and triangular pieces on the top.

I tried a few different versions of the elongated nose, ended up with this version with a dark blue centerline stripe, orange nose cone with red fins. I wanted to make the nose as long as possible with 4 plates thick for sturdiness. The cockpit is deep enough for the clone pilot to sit upright inside the trans-light blue bubble canopy.

Two spring-loaded shooters at the wing tips to represent laser cannons. The Muunilist 10 is an elite task force who used specialized ships with an unique paint scheme. The rancor teeth look great on dark blue wings using white triangular pieces. I really like how the dark blue interacts with the orange and white, it’s just a great colour scheme.  

Instructions are available on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-175838/Wurger Bricks/muunilinst-10-clone-z-95-headhunter-alternate-build-of-76278-rockets-warbird/

Muunilinst 10 Clone Z-95 Headhunter – Alternate Build of 76278 Rocket's WarbirdMuunilinst 10 Clone Z-95 Headhunter – Alternate Build of 76278 Rocket's Warbird

Muunilinst 10 Clone Z-95 Headhunter – Alternate Build of 76278 Rocket's WarbirdMuunilinst 10 Clone Z-95 Headhunter – Alternate Build of 76278 Rocket's Warbird

Edited by Wurger49

On 3/8/2024 at 4:45 AM, karmajay said:

Great job on the MOC!

thank you!