Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 42615 Pet Adoption Day

Here is my review on LEGO Friends 42615 Pet Adoption Day:

THE GOOD:

• New Green Mohawk and White long straight hair, plus some cool new outfits for minidolls.
  • Unique environment for each of stand for the corresponding pets/animal.
  • 5 very cute animals included

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• High RRP in my region.

First, this is not a set targeting adult, so I reviewed this set with this in mind.  Seeing a 25% discount, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some excellent new hair pieces instead of waiting for them to be available from PAB.  Originally, I did feel the set overly simple and expecting a repetitive building experience before building it, but in the end I ended up quite like the set.  Yes, it does not change the fact the set is very simple but it has very nice colours.  I also see this as the Iron Man Armoury of Friends.  Because each of the pet stand has an identical base with different colours & set up for the respective pets.  The unique environment while being simple, it does fit the corresponding animals.  All the 6 animals are cute, my favourite is definitely the hedgehog.  With minidolls all have great new outfit and new uniqued hair pieces like the green mohawk, it's a great parts pack for adult and going to be fun entry set for kids.  Now, I have to admit, regardless of the positives, I probably will still wait for PAB if I was not able to get a discount as the RRP here in NZ is $65 which is quite high.  Otherwise it's a good entry level friends set I would recommend for a try if the price is right!