Sign in to follow this  
Sympatik Brick

[Freebuild] Castle of Tears

Here is my entry to the « Medieval Micro » contest (Brickscalibur) and « Castle of Tears » (Colossal Castle Contest)

I decided to continue with my avalonian legends and to keep the style of my previous « End of an Avalonian Castle »

THE BUILD

Castle of Tears

Castle of Tears

Castle of Tears

Castle of TearsCastle of Tears

A lord had the idea of fleeing these endless wars and building a castle in the middle of the stormy seas.

The installation was not easy and the first months were complicated.

Quickly, the fleets of the different kingdoms guided by the "triangle of fire" produced by the lighthouses of this marine citadel came to shelter during storms in the ports built for this purpose.

This is how trade, made impossible on the continent due to wars, resumed its course thanks to a neutral intermediary.

The inhabitants of the Trident benefited greatly and the kingdom prospered and became increasingly rich and autonomous despite a total absence of cultivable land, pastures and mines. This lasted several decades... until a sea creature tired of the comings and goings of commercial ships systematically attacked them... without trade, no more resources and no more drinking water , all the inhabitants disappeared one after the other after a short period of civil war, famine and epidemic. The lighthouses of this ruined citadel no longer burn and the sailors who today cross these tumultuous seas now call this fort the castle of tears.

Edited by Sympatik Brick